New website.

Riocca

23 hours ago, Riocca said:

Good news this morning is that both our accounts are showing correct loyalty level and cruises on both Azamara.com & Seaware, the erroneous numbers have disappeared and the two systems seem to have been linked.

In addition I’m no longer continually having to clear cookies to get it working on Safari, so for us at least we have good functionality, hopefully others are seeing similar improvements.

Where do you see your loyalty level on seaware com? I can only see it on the Azamara com. When I go to manage your booking, it takes me to seaware but there I do not see my loyalty. It just says something like „regular“ guest, whatever that means.

Ivi

8 hours ago, islandwoman said:

Afraid not.  Shore Ex went immediately to get us all of the excursion tickets for that cruise. I got the impression that it was a mistake that they had not been delivered at the beginning.  Another IT glitch? 

It could be an IT problem. I have booked an excursion called the three pearls of coastal from Santa Margarita, but on the seaware page it says my excursion is Cinque Terre. I am sure it will be clarified on board. Less than 20 days now 😃.

Ivi

10 hours ago, blag said:

... but searching by booking ref, surname, and date produces fully-populated cruise info (except OBC). 

Perhaps this option has always been there - I've never noticed it because it vanishes once you sign in - but, for me, this information is a game changer!

I can access the booking this way,.  Thanks!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, travelberlin said:

Where do you see your loyalty level on seaware com? I can only see it on the Azamara com. When I go to manage your booking, it takes me to seaware but there I do not see my loyalty. It just says something like „regular“ guest, whatever that means.

Ivi

It may vary when using different devices we are using Safari on iPads and are getting the following line on Seaware.

IMG_0137.thumb.jpeg.3e612d42ae713874ea69ebe093e71eae.jpeg

Using the down arrow on the right it opens the box to reveal the loyalty level, can’t show the full screen as there’s too much personal information on view. Hope this helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Riocca said:

It may vary when using different devices we are using Safari on iPads and are getting the following line on Seaware.

IMG_0137.thumb.jpeg.3e612d42ae713874ea69ebe093e71eae.jpeg

Using the down arrow on the right it opens the box to reveal the loyalty level, can’t show the full screen as there’s too much personal information on view. Hope this helps.

Thank you. I was able to find that, and my information under club programs is zero points and an account appears that doesn’t have to do with my previous membership number. I am discoverer plus though.

It is correct to assume that I can get this fixed once onboard? I really do not want to stress my TA unnecessary. She was very frustrated because despite her efforts, she did not manage to get Azamara to provide us correct transfer details.

Ivi

Edited by travelberlin

They are probably working on your account.  Mine switched from an incorrect balance with my old number last week over to a new number with a zero balance for several days, and has now reverted back to my old number with an updated points balance --- which is strangely a little higher than it was at the beginning of February.  Another mystery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ours was corrected earlier this week and we’re Discoverer Plus as well I’m sure they are working through it as fast as possible. Reports from those onboard is that if your cruise card is showing the wrong loyalty level it’s quickly corrected at Guest Relations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now our account is correct on the website I thought I would give it a bit of a workout and look at functionality and to be honest I was reasonably impressed. There’s a lot of information that can be accessed in the booking by pressing on links and although I noticed a couple of minor errors they were nothing more than I’ve experienced with other cruise lines.

More good news previously we had OBC coupons missing from a couple of cruises these have now appeared, no value to the coupons as yet but possibly because of their need to covert US$ to U.K.£.

I also looked at the booking system which looked quite stable and other than the lack of seeing cabin availability and some questionable grammar was functional on the cruises I was looking at.

Hopefully others are seeing the same improvements and we are probably where we should have been a few months ago but there’s light at the end of the tunnel.

I also chased up customer service yesterday about an incorrect balance for which I supplied a copy confirmation, I received a personal reply to my email within 2 hours.

• Like 3

Although I think things are correct, once I drill down to bookings and try and look at items such as Excursions, the mac doesn't give an offer to even scroll down on the page.  This is also an issue on Explora though and it applied on my Mac, 3 tablets and two iPhones so its something about configuration I guess.  As there's no urgency for Azamara I will see if I get a fix via Explora first

39 minutes ago, uktog said:

Although I think things are correct, once I drill down to bookings and try and look at items such as Excursions, the mac doesn't give an offer to even scroll down on the page.  This is also an issue on Explora though and it applied on my Mac, 3 tablets and two iPhones so its something about configuration I guess.  As there's no urgency for Azamara I will see if I get a fix via Explora first

I’m using an iPad Air using latest iOS and can scroll through all the available excursions, I can also see them if I click on the length of cruise link. This link also shows a detailed itinerary, description of voyage, cabin categories as well as excursions.

As OBC is now split between general and shore excursions will they now be able to police that shore excursion OBC is only spent on shore excursions?

48 minutes ago, uktog said:

When I look at my booking using a Mac, IPhone & IPad and on safari  if I click on Details on the booked cruise, then on the pencil & paper next to Excursions I can see Booked excursions (in my case only the Azamazing evening), then can toggle right to see Available excursions. When I click on available I can scroll down through the titles of all the available excursions for the cruise. I then have to click on each one to get the details (so to print them off would have to be one page at a time.)

Attempted to look at my bookings, on the website,  this morning.  The front page when I log in shows both of our cruises, but if you try to manage the booking, it goes to a blank page that never fully loads, so you get no info at all.  For me at least, this has been going on for months now and on any and all of my devices.  I have to say, as a first time Azamara cruiser, it is not a good look for them and does not inspire confidence that things will be right when we try to board.  If we get to final payment day and this is still continuing, we will need to look hard at whether we continue or cancel.  

40 minutes ago, crusinbanjo said:

Attempted to look at my bookings, on the website,  this morning.  The front page when I log in shows both of our cruises, but if you try to manage the booking, it goes to a blank page that never fully loads, so you get no info at all.  For me at least, this has been going on for months now and on any and all of my devices.  I have to say, as a first time Azamara cruiser, it is not a good look for them and does not inspire confidence that things will be right when we try to board.  If we get to final payment day and this is still continuing, we will need to look hard at whether we continue or cancel.  

Don’t know what browser you’re using but until earlier this week I used to get this in Safari unless I cleared the cookies every time I wanted to view a booking. Using Chrome or Firefox it was normally ok but occasionally this happened as well, just got used to constantly clearing cookies. At the moment the whole site seems more stable I’ve been working with it for a couple of hours this morning and not encountered a problem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crusinbanjo said:

Try not going into your account there, but do a search for a cruise (any), click on Book Now, click on number of people. Next page shows cabins available, ignore that and click on Sign In top right. That will bring up your forth-coming cruises and if you click on them, that should take you to the manage booking page.

• Like 2

Now this may have no relevance at all but I’ve always had Azamara saved as a favourite on Safari on my iPad. Earlier this week when the site was down I noticed that it was saved as Azamara.co.uk so I deleted that link and saved the new site Azamara.com. Once the site was back up I’ve seen a big improvement, just looked at the site on my phone and couldn’t access bookings again it was saved as Azamara.co.uk deleting and saving as Azamara.com cured the issue.

5 minutes ago, Riocca said:

Now this may have no relevance at all but I’ve always had Azamara saved as a favourite on Safari on my iPad. Earlier this week when the site was down I noticed that it was saved as Azamara.co.uk so I deleted that link and saved the new site Azamara.com. Once the site was back up I’ve seen a big improvement, just looked at the site on my phone and couldn’t access bookings again it was saved as Azamara.co.uk deleting and saving as Azamara.com cured the issue.

Funny I do not run it as a favourite, also I am using Chrome now on the mac and it makes no difference.  An interesting conundrum but minor inconvenience in the scheme of things for now

In case anyone did not receive this morning's update!

Dear Azamara Guest,

As promised in our last letter, we wanted to share with you the latest updates happening at Azamara. We understand the importance of keeping you informed, and that is why we strive to share the most relevant and exciting news. In our ongoing efforts to enhance your booking experience, we are pleased to introduce a new feature: the Find my Reservation tool.

• This “Find my Reservation” tool is designed to make managing your bookings even more convenient by giving you access to your booking details without the need to login or create an account. We believe this will provide you with a seamless and efficient way to navigate directly to your booking and reservation details.
  • This feature also allows you to book add-ons, shore excursions, land programs, pay for ancillary products, and update guest information.
  • Please note that loyalty account information and adding a new credit card requires logging in.

Additionally, we have made alternative arrangements to ensure that you have access to the complete list of our shore excursions. You can now view the available excursions specific to your ship and sail date by visiting the following link: Shore Excursions List. This will allow you to explore the excursions that interest you.

Our loyalty program is an essential part of our commitment to rewarding our loyal guests and showing our appreciation for the trust you place in Azamara. We are pleased to inform you that we have continued making progress in correcting loyalty points for those that have notified us of the discrepancies through our Account Login Help Form. If you are still experiencing issues or have questions regarding your loyalty status, we kindly ask you to please fill out the Account Login Help Form. 

Thank you for your continued support and loyalty. We are committed to providing you with exceptional experiences and look forward to welcoming you on board. 

Best Regards,

signature-carol
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, crzrr said:

In case anyone did not receive this morning's update!

I received it.

I thought I would take a look at Shore Excursions, but (for me) the link in the letter does not go to any Shore Excursions. All I get is a list of sailings for 2023, but cannot progress beyond that. The sailing dates themselves do not seem to connect to any sailing!

Am I alone in this, or are others able to see actual excursions? 

If not, it beggars belief.

Being Machiavellian: maybe Ms Cabezas isn't popular with her staff and they are deliberately trying to sabotage things!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, blag said:

I received it.

I thought I would take a look at Shore Excursions, but (for me) the link in the letter does not go to any Shore Excursions. All I get is a list of sailings for 2023, but cannot progress beyond that. The sailing dates themselves do not seem to connect to any sailing!

Being Machiavellian: maybe Ms Cabezas isn't popular with her staff and they are deliberately trying to sabotage things!

You now have to click on the sail date that you are going on or are interested in.  Working fine for me on random dates .

IMG_9119.jpeg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, blag said:

I received it.

I am in the same situation as you and I needed Jan- March 2024 anyway 

Edited by uktog
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, combine said:

You now have to click on the sail date that you are going on or are interested in.

That doesn't seem to work for me. Tried in Firefox & Chrome in both android and Windows.

Never mind... I don't have any more cruises booked in 2023.