Final payment (due Monday) online showing higher amount due than original invoice??!!

KKB

2 hours ago, mscdivina2016 said:

That may be there but in reality that cannot be enforced without allot of effort.

Everyone has the right to receive verification so they are not publishing their numbers on each of those and lastly they must give you the option to cancel with no penalty if they alter a contract without providing documents to back it up.

I got a lawyer when they downgraded me out of YC with no fare reduction and found out many things.

Oh, please! Many of us on this forum know that there was way more to this than a simple downgrade ( and quite frankly, your refusal to take the options offered when the cruise was chartered escalated the problem to a point where MSC simply was trying to accommodate your demands) .

Was one of the things that you learned is that a cruise line will notify you that you will be arrested if one attempts to board a ship and claim a cabin that is not theirs?

On 2/22/2023 at 9:51 AM, Homosassa said:

Oh, please! Many of us on this forum know that there was way more to this than a simple downgrade ( and quite frankly, your refusal to take the options offered when the cruise was chartered escalated the problem to a point where MSC simply was trying to accommodate your demands) .

Was one of the things that you learned is that a cruise line will notify you that you will be arrested if one attempts to board a ship and claim a cabin that is not theirs?

I was never offered any options other than being allowed to cancel with no penalty 1 month before sailing. When Clia clearly states in the event of a charter I can get bumped but I will be compensated by a cabin upgrade on a future sailing of.my choice.

They did not offer that and refused when we suggested it.

I was advised that the port is under federal jurisdiction and I would be subject to federal prosecution.