Dubai advice for back on board…

Sea38

Hi 👋 

Looking at booking a cruise from Dubai in January 2024, you embark on Saturday (day 1) and Sunday (day 2) the ship is scheduled to leave at 23.59 (overnight stay in Dubai).

Please could someone tell me how their embarkation process works i.e. can you just come and go as you please once you have checked-in on day 1? 

On day 2 can you just leave the ship in the morning, then there is an all on board time in the evening?

Just wondering how it all works as I can’t find this detail on the Costa website 😊

many thanks

12 hours ago, Sea38 said:

Hi 👋 

Looking at booking a cruise from Dubai in January 2024, you embark on Saturday (day 1) and Sunday (day 2) the ship is scheduled to leave at 23.59 (overnight stay in Dubai).

Please could someone tell me how their embarkation process works i.e. can you just come and go as you please once you have checked-in on day 1? 

On day 2 can you just leave the ship in the morning, then there is an all on board time in the evening?

Just wondering how it all works as I can’t find this detail on the Costa website 😊

many thanks

Once you have checked in and have your sea pass you are free to come and go even if its day 2. We embarked on day 2 and could have gone back ashore but wanted to settle in, explore the ship and get the muster out of the way. If you come out a day early, either stay in Dubai or embark that day so day 2 is free to explore Dubai. As we boarded day 2, we had a day in Dubai at the end of the cruise instead.

15 hours ago, Wansbrough said:

Once you have checked in and have your sea pass you are free to come and go even if its day 2. We embarked on day 2 and could have gone back ashore but wanted to settle in, explore the ship and get the muster out of the way. If you come out a day early, either stay in Dubai or embark that day so day 2 is free to explore Dubai. As we boarded day 2, we had a day in Dubai at the end of the cruise instead.

Great, thank you for the information