Excursion Departure Times

dogdyke1

Hi - 1st ever cruise on Navigator April 2023 !  Trying to decide which excursions to book - is there a way of finding out what times the excursions start ?  Don’t really want to find ourselves starting out @ 7am every morning?   I did send a message to rssc as to where we could access this info but to no avail ?   

I am assuming the start times are pretty much a constant - thought this info would be included!  

thanks for any advice !

sue

Good luck with the start time,  you may book something that says 9:30, but guess what there is now three departure times for that tour (due to popularity),  you are now going at 7 or 12.   Hence you need to look at those tickets as soon as you get in the suite and head to Destination Services if something really bothers you.   They may or may not be able to change for you,  but you can get on the waitlist.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Stickman1990 said:

The shore excursions document you can download off the page for your cruise on Rssc.com lists the start time for every cruise offered

Yes things may change once on board but these are a very good indicator of likely start times 

Ah thanks - i can see the itinerary online but no times - where is the one to download as such - sorry not even used to navigating the cruise page yet I’ll have another look tx Sue

6 minutes ago, dogdyke1 said:

Ah thanks - i can see the itinerary online but no times - where is the one to download as such - sorry not even used to navigating the cruise page yet I’ll have another look tx Sue

Ok - go to the page on rssc.com for your particular cruise then look for this - click, fill in your email and you’re done 

Open the pdf and you’ll see the times with each tour 

02DD593B-78E9-4DFE-A816-DD36401D6C70.thumb.jpeg.c4b3a8d4e784136c222b41bab03a5231.jpeg

BE412B14-3768-431D-9AB8-299710C11FF3.thumb.jpeg.683205e347801b93c3e8da54e8a5ba1b.jpeg

Edited by Stickman1990
  • Like 3