Making a reservation at Eden restaurant on Beyond

Anhe2823

7 minutes ago, Anhe2823 said:

If I make a reservation at Eden before travelling do I pay in advance or does it get added to my onboard account?  

If you have  OBC (on board credit), it will be deducted from that amount.  If not, you would have to pay by credit card.  You will be given the options to pay at checkout.

12 hours ago, Anhe2823 said:

Can you cancel these reservations without being charged?

To make a reservation, you have to pay either via card or your OBC.  However, if you cancel, the amount will be refunded by the method you initially paid.  As mentioned,  carefully check the box indicating how you will make your reservation.  

14 hours ago, Anhe2823 said:

Can you cancel these reservations without being charged?

When you make a booking you are immediately charged to either your OBC or Credit Card.     I have a little experience on this as today I was booking 4 of us for Eden on an upcoming cruise.   Even though the reservations are linked it said I couldn't book both at the same time due to "different currencey or group ID"    Asked my agent to sort out since I booked both and using the same credit card.

OK... First go round I booked Iain and I for 8:30 and then tried to book his sister but only had 8:00 or 9:00 available so I chose 8:00 and went back to mine and cancelled.   The OBC was reapplied withing a couple minutes.   I then booked us for 8:00 also.    I accidently booked the wrong date (Iain's Birthday) so back in and cancelled both reservations and rebooked for 2 days later.   Again the credit was almost immediately applied back to the OBC.

I've previously canelled one that I accidently charged to my Credit Card and when cancelled it took about 3 days to get back on my CC.   

You can cancel your reservation up to 24 hours prior dinner time (actually most of the time even if closer they will credit you for dinner reservations).    They are not as accomadating for excursions. 

If you cancel any excursion or dinner reservation up until 48 hours prior to the cruise it will go back to original form of payment (if CC)  or to your OBC    After that if you cancel it will again go to your NR OBC if that is what you used but if using a credit card goes to yoru account as a Refundable OBC.  

• Like 1