Connecting room

jinpasco

On 2/5/2023 at 9:30 AM, buckeye7 said:

So glad to hear this, because we chose the Mid-Ship, extended balcony on the Enchanted purposefully and were so excited to get it. Now I’m a bit worried, but will cross my fingers. Love the towel btw the doors tip and will remember it just in case.

You may not have an issue.  I just checked the Enchanted deck plan and the cabin(s) we prefer have connecting cabins on Royal, Regal and Majestic, but not on Discovery or Enchanted.  So maybe your extended balcony cabin isn't a connecting room.

2 hours ago, JimmyVWine said:

You may not have an issue

Oh, I'm so glad you posted. I went and checked and it appears our Caribe extended balcony is not a connecting room. I thought I had seen on on another map that it was --- but maybe I was looking at another Royal class ship. Thanks for the prompt to check!

34 minutes ago, buckeye7 said:

Oh, I'm so glad you posted. I went and checked and it appears our Caribe extended balcony is not a connecting room. I thought I had seen on on another map that it was --- but maybe I was looking at another Royal class ship. Thanks for the prompt to check!

We were recently in C426 on Regal and it was definitely connecting. And we have also been on Club Class B409 on Regal and it was also connecting.  And our May cruise is in one of the largest (not accessible) balcony cabins on Caribe and it also connects.  Somewhere along the way they changed this as the more recent ships do not show any of these cabins as connecting.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tcdcruiser said:

asier to identify connecting cabins from deck plans at insertbigboxnameTRAVEL.COM than at Princess.com

Interesting! So that website shows our Caribe mini-suite is a connecting room, but the Princess site doesn’t. Who to believe? Also, now when you go to Princess deck plans for Enchanted it asks if you are sailing before April 2024 or after, so they can give you accurate maps.