Saint Greg's Magic Super Bowl cruise - Live - February 11-19

Saint Greg

I’ve been getting an aerial view here and it doesn’t appear that the servers are still waking around with copious amounts or fun ship. That rum bar line is something I don’t want to deal with so I’m going back to the…the the back bar. 

67C6930C-271E-41E4-B829-3B671F2129C1.jpeg

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I’ve been getting an aerial view here and it doesn’t appear that the servers are still waking around with copious amounts or fun ship. That rum bar line is something I don’t want to deal with so I’m going back to the…the the back bar. 

67C6930C-271E-41E4-B829-3B671F2129C1.jpeg

Pretty sure my favorite Magic server Ian is still on vacation.

• Like 2

I tried to stop by the room now because Stewart said he was going to be here at 3pm today to introduce himself. He’s pretty straight up. He said he cleans rooms 8:30-1 and 5:30-9. I told him anytime 5:30-9 would be fabulous.

I asked about THE Stewart, Rafael. He said Rafael signed off today.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

Endorses them?  Heck, he dreams about them!!

Bob Seger even wrote a song about it, "Trike Dreams"!!

That was a joke. I actually dreamed about a concert. You had to be staying in a certain hotel to get into this concert. I was not. So it was all about me sneaking into this concert.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

11 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

That’s another bride and groom situation over there. I’ve been on this ship what? 2 hours and I’ve seen two of those and met a couple on their honeymoon. Crazy.

EF14C611-7205-4905-8D8A-EEE993272272.jpeg

They need to watch the show on Peacock "Killer cruises".......they might think several times about getting married or honeymooning on a cruise ship!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hogladyrider said:

They need to watch the show on Peacock "Killer cruises".......they might think several times about getting married or honeymooning on a cruise ship!

my sister did the 4-day New Orleans-Cozumel for her honeymoon. Which was probably the first mistake. About 20 years ago. It looked like a holiday type ship. That ruined my entire family for cruising. What she says is gospel. So nobody in my family has any interest in cruising. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, blarko said:

Funship is my first drink on a cruise. Vacation doesn’t start until I’ve had my Funship 🛳️

Mine too. Now my problem is next month I'm sailing on Norwegian Prima - first NCL cruise. Any suggestions for reasonable facsimiles?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, nybumpkin said:

Mine too. Now my problem is next month I'm sailing on Norwegian Prima - first NCL cruise. Any suggestions for reasonable facsimiles?

The Bahama Mama might be close to that drink but you must try a Mango Meltdown and a Rebellious Fish!  Both are signature NCL drinks and are yummy. The Meltdown is frozen so you might have to get it at the pool bar.  Have fun!

• Like 5