Did you see the website updates? :)

SunshineGal2022

The NCL website is significantly faster, you can switch between viewing the prices per person or by stateroom, and you have more sort options (like sorting offers and room types!). 😀.  I might be missing some of the new features but those are the ones I noticed. 

I was happily surprised by the changes when I was playing around on the website tonight. 

Hopefully the same IT team can redo the NCL app and fix all the issues with it, too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, SunshineGal2022 said:

you can switch between viewing the prices per person or by stateroom

I noticed that the 'number of passengers' filter has been moved up to be more prominent.  As a solo cruiser I always need to find that so I can get an accurate price for me, and I'm glad NCL puts that up front rather than hiding at the last step before selecting a stateroom type like Royal does.

• Like 13

I saw this post and was hoping my issue of trying to book dining had been resolved. Everytime I pick a restaurant, party size, and time it goes into my cart. But then when I go to checkout it shows I have nothing there. First time cruising NCL, is this a normal glitch and I have to call?

9 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

I saw this post and was hoping my issue of trying to book dining had been resolved. Everytime I pick a restaurant, party size, and time it goes into my cart. But then when I go to checkout it shows I have nothing there. First time cruising NCL, is this a normal glitch and I have to call?

Have you already booked that restaurant? It's my understanding you can only book each one once. Even the free ones.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lionkingrichard said:

Have you already booked that restaurant? It's my understanding you can only book each one once. Even the free ones.

No haven't been able to book any, not pay or free, tried all last week. Looks like shore excursions work lol.

24 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

the trouble with booking dining might be how far out you are from your cruise.  I think, you can start booking dining reservations about 90 days from embarkation date ( unless you are Platinum and above, then you can book 120 days out).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 9tee2Sea said:

the trouble with booking dining might be how far out you are from your cruise.  I think, you can start booking dining reservations about 90 days from embarkation date ( unless you are Platinum and above, then you can book 120 days out).

That could be it, I'm 95 days out, thank you👍

I don't think that's right -- we just sailed our first NCL cruise last week and were able to book dining at 120 days.  I guess it depends on the cruise length? This is from the NCL website: 

Screenshot 2023-02-05 11.04.08 AM.png

Edited by Paula_MacFan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dining reservations open to all at 120 days.  Status and cabin type can change that to as early as 130 days (some at 130, some at 125).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes first rule of thumb for issues is desktop then different browser make sure you don't have an add blocker or other add on to your browser.  The best thing to do is to have a browser and save it for stuff you know is safe like going to your  bank or booking a cruise the other browser you can keep more restricted and use that for other internet stuff.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, LatinaInTexas said:

No haven't been able to book any, not pay or free, tried all last week. Looks like shore excursions work lol.

This same thing broke on the site for me mid-January for a sailing at the end of this month.  I ended up submitting my choices via online chat with the NCL rep.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, LatinaInTexas said:

We’ve had the same issue for the last week or so which makes me think it might be a bug. Have already booked some of our dining but not all so timing isn’t the issue.

Happens on the app, Safari and Chrome so that’s not it either. Not too fuzzed at this stage, still two months until our cruise.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sydneyberlin said:

We’ve had the same issue for the last week or so which makes me think it might be a bug. Have already booked some of our dining but not all so timing isn’t the issue.

Happens on the app, Safari and Chrome so that’s not it either. Not too fuzzed at this stage, still two months until our cruise.

Yes I tried everything also nothing worked. I finally saw the little live chat box option on the screen as I was trying and typed in my issue and they were able to book all my dining quickly. I was dreading having to call so happy it got done.

8 hours ago, PistolPete13 said:

This same thing broke on the site for me mid-January for a sailing at the end of this month.  I ended up submitting my choices via online chat with the NCL rep.

I finally noticed the chat option and got everything booked that way also.

• Like 2

On 2/6/2023 at 9:34 AM, Sydneyberlin said:

I had it happen on booking excursions & package upgrades but I got it to work on another device. Basic rule of thumb with NCL website and app always have a backup form of access, and ideally more than 1 backup. 

• Like 1

On 2/5/2023 at 11:59 PM, nmuller328 said:

Did you also notice that you can select price per person or by stateroom when comparing fares on a particular date ?  ( see slide over black bar in right corner) image.thumb.jpeg.10bc223a020f17bf3984bbff85b96d93.jpeg

I wish this feature would include all of the extra charges instead.

• Like 1