Bringing Water/Wine/or Pop Onboard

Great 2 B at Sea

Two bottles of wine per person, corkage fee charged if consumed in a restaurant unless you have a drinks package. 

To avoid potential problems, soda should be in cans and need to be carried on. Bottled water can also be carried on, but water on board is all drinkable, so a refillable bottle would be better. 

4 minutes ago, DCPIV said:

The water on board is not only drinkable, it's actually quite good. 

On my last cruise, w/Royal, near the end I started filling up my water bottle out of the tap to take my meds.  Did not care for the taste.  Kudos to those who thinks it does.  I can definitely taste the difference, whether it's good for me or not.  😜

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wineaux007 said:

On my last cruise, w/Royal, near the end I started filling up my water bottle out of the tap to take my meds.  Did not care for the taste.  Kudos to those who thinks it does.  I can definitely taste the difference, whether it's good for me or not.  😜

It's on the bland side, and that definitely turns some folks off. It probably makes a big difference where you are from and what you're accustomed to. That's the only thing "off" I get with ship water. 

Regardless, I don't cruise because of the tap water. 😉

7 hours ago, Great 2 B at Sea said:

I was wondering if you are allowed to bring bottled water, wine or pop onto any Celebrity ship? Thanks in advance.

My Soda of Choice is Root beer and so I usually bring some in my Backpack. the backpack goes thru the Xray machine, and no one has ever said anything about it.