Future cruise booking onboard

igmurray

When on board you can search for X and RCCL cruises on their free website.   As other have suggested it is best to research and know what you want and then go from there.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 1

When you book a Celebrity on RC, you get 1 year to pick your cruise and still get the benefits of the extra onboard savings.  With RC, you get 2 months to decide to get the benefits.  You can still book with RC until the 1 year mark but the extra benefits go away after that 2 month mark.

11 hours ago, Surfguyxxx said:

When you book a Celebrity on RC, you get 1 year to pick your cruise and still get the benefits of the extra onboard savings.  With RC, you get 2 months to decide to get the benefits.  You can still book with RC until the 1 year mark but the extra benefits go away after that 2 month mark.

I was just off the summit yesterday and was told they are changing to 6 months from 1 year for the length of time to make the actual booking.  On our cruise it was 1 year, but the next cruise it was going to be 6 months.  They already had all the literature printed up with me time frame.  So be sure to double look at the length of time if you do this on your next cruise.

Edited by ehall
  • Thanks 1

I always find it to be more in my favor to book a "placeholder" as far out as bookings are open like Caribbean 2025 using a refundable reservation.    Then when I find something I want I just have my TA move the reservation changing to to a non-refundable.    Gives me much more flexibility than their future cruse certificate.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2023 at 8:30 PM, ehall said:

I was just off the summit yesterday and was told they are changing to 6 months from 1 year for the length of time to make the actual booking.  On our cruise it was 1 year, but the next cruise it was going to be 6 months.  They already had all the literature printed up with me time frame.  So be sure to double look at the length of time if you do this on your next cruise.

Good to know; thanks for the updated information.