Tell me about Aurora

Scorpio41

Forgot to say cabin no C288 With having to cancel our Aurora cruise due to forth coming prostate op Anybody wants a good inside cabin see its back on sail Cruise no R314 £3078 Exactly same price as opening day so if your quick select price good large cabin easy for restaurant/ buffet and rear deck good luck but be quick 

On 3/8/2023 at 12:07 AM, mercury7289 said:

Looking forward to R307,first time since Arcadia December 2019 5th time on board.

Greetings to you both. We are on a waitlist for your cruise but, as you know, we need an accessible cabin, so we aren’t holding out any hope. It’s a great itinerary and I hope that you have a fantastic time. 

42 minutes ago, Selbourne said:

Greetings to you both. We are on a waitlist for your cruise but, as you know, we need an accessible cabin, so we aren’t holding out any hope. It’s a great itinerary and I hope that you have a fantastic time. 

Thank you,

Greetings to you both as well

Very difficult in your situation so few accessible cabins

We are still, just about able to get away with a balcony cabin.

There are plenty of cabins still available on this cruise

Booked A deck aft near the lift, so straight down to the MDR

Empty cabins both sides. Currently looking at private accessible tours in Stockholm,

All other ports seem wheelchair doable from the ship.

We have also booked the 16 night Canaries December cruise.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2023 at 12:07 AM, mercury7289 said:

Looking forward to R307,first time since Arcadia December 2019 5th time on board.

We just booked that cruise today. We have sailed on Britannia and Iona, but this will be the first time on Aurora. I see there is allocated dining, but is it possible to change to  Freedom dining as offered on Iona ?

3 hours ago, peajay said:

We just booked that cruise today. We have sailed on Britannia and Iona, but this will be the first time on Aurora. I see there is allocated dining, but is it possible to change to  Freedom dining as offered on Iona ?

What did you book? If saver then Pot Luck.

4 hours ago, peajay said:

If you booked select fare then you should be able to choose your dining requirement as long as there is still availability.  As Mercury said, if you booked a saver fare then it is just pot luck on what you get allocated.

On 2/8/2023 at 4:56 PM, jeanlyon said:

My favourite too.  In fact the only one left for me really.  Sailing on her in October.

Just come off the 65 night cruise and the Aurora is indeed a grand old lady, cabins very slightly dated but everything else is in great condition , plenty of spaces for sitting, eating, sunbathing ,never a fight for space in the horizon and very rare to require pagers for freedom dining(only towards the last week),and ALL the staff were beyond marvelous. Back on her again in January 2025 for the 65 nighter, just wish she was doing our 2024 world cruise

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, gsmt47471015 said:

Just come off the 65 night cruise and the Aurora is indeed a grand old lady, cabins very slightly dated but everything else is in great condition , plenty of spaces for sitting, eating, sunbathing ,never a fight for space in the horizon and very rare to require pagers for freedom dining(only towards the last week),and ALL the staff were beyond marvelous. Back on her again in January 2025 for the 65 nighter, just wish she was doing our 2024 world cruise

I wonder why Arcadia does the world cruise?  I wish it was Aurora too.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Waju said:

I wonder why Arcadia does the world cruise?  I wish it was Aurora too.

So do I - but I would  have to fly cruise to just part of it. That would be great. 

Edited by paulatsea