Any sales coming up for Bahamas on RCL?

Does anybody know of any sales that might be coming up for April/May Bahamas cruise please? I am a solo traveller and don't want to pay the price of 2 adults (I understand the logic and business) would just like a saving as the flights from UK are also skyhigh right now. TIA

12 minutes ago, ClaireA1978 said:

Does anybody know of any sales that might be coming up for April/May Bahamas cruise please? I am a solo traveller and don't want to pay the price of 2 adults (I understand the logic and business) would just like a saving as the flights from UK are also skyhigh right now. TIA

Just the same same they have been running for the past 6 years or so.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ClaireA1978 said:

Just looked at the ones that came up on the search interior cabin but all based on 2 so its twice the price 😞

You might get a slight break in price if you search for two - solo searches often eliminate the GTY offerings which are usually cheaper. In very low demand times, some O class cabins could be had for less than the usual 200% solo supplement - those may or may not come back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ClaireA1978 said:

It is £100 cheaper for 2 adults - what would happen if i booked for 2 then only I turned up and said my companion is sick?

I think you would get taxes and port fees returned.

56 minutes ago, ClaireA1978 said:

It is £100 cheaper for 2 adults - what would happen if i booked for 2 then only I turned up and said my companion is sick?

Bookings made in North America would get the port fees and taxes back however the UK may have different booking policies.  You would also only get one point per night as to get the 2 points per night for a solo you have to book it that way.