Icon - Are they prepared for the amount of kids?

Angie2045

7 minutes ago, little britain said:

Presumably there will also be several months a year when there will be very few children on board as they are in school? 
I’d book those months. 

It seems post pandemic that a lot of kids are home schooled, plus it's always school holidays somewhere!!

We use to book the Dutch equivalent to Centerparcs during our May half term because it wasn't school holidays there in May. Prices were a LOT lower than centerparcs in UK during the school holidays 

Edited by sgmn

On 2/8/2023 at 2:22 PM, ticketsunlimited said:

Royal Caribbean has done a brilliant job when it has come to encouraging  the kids to sail.  Eventually these kids will get the cruising "bug" and will become cruising adults.  Throw in the crown and anchor status that they inherit and its just like the Marlboro man of the 70s hooking you for life.

Not to mention the kids sail free promos which were promoted to feel like your getting a deal.  It is all about casting a net and seeing what you can catch.

And yet, look at their competition:  Disney, Universal are all a ton more money for a week than an Icon cruise, depending on whether you spring for a huge suite or not.  Cruising is still a more reasonable per day fee, and even with my kids grown I love having more things for all ages to do.  

• Like 1