Sabatini’s new menu

Raisinette

Is the pasta an entree sized (or starter sized for the US people who funnily enough call the main an entree)? Am just wondering.. a starter/entree.. followed by a pasta.. followed by a main (and of course desert lol). Is that doable? haha. Or is the pasta a main sized meal and you pick a pasta OR main? 🙂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Over from NZ said:

Is the pasta an entree sized (or starter sized for the US people who funnily enough call the main an entree)? Am just wondering.. a starter/entree.. followed by a pasta.. followed by a main (and of course desert lol). Is that doable? haha. Or is the pasta a main sized meal and you pick a pasta OR main? 🙂 

The menu is designed for an antipasto, a salad or soup, a prima (usually pasta or rice) and a secondo (usually a meat or fish).   So yes, select one from the primi and one from the secondi.  The presence of the lasagna and prawn pasta in the secondi is a concession to American tastes and would not usually be found on a menu this way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I believe this is the menu we had in March 2022 (if not, it’s very similar.)

The food was excellent! I considered it a vast improvement over the previous menu and the food quality, too. 
As commented on in a previous post here, IMO, the food in Sabatini’s was pizza parlour quality, and now it is so much better. 😋

We look forward to eating there again. 

Sad to see the beef cheek pappardelle gone. It was my favourite. However, lots to try on new menu.

Would have been nice to see more fish. My husband, due to a tick bite, now has the Alpha Gal allergy where you can't eat mammalian meat. Princess is traditionally fairly good with offering nice fish dishes.

Disappointed to see our favorites replaced.  No lamb skewers, lamb ravioli, pork tenderloin.  Menu did need improvement and consistency across the fleet.  Ruby was on point with well prepared, flavorful dishes.  Grand, dreadful for the same items.   Sapphire inconsistent.   Management on the Sapphire were well aware of the shortcomings and offered guests complimentary meals to give them a second chance.