S class TV's

Duanerice1

Quick question.  On the S class the TV is located in front of the vanity, not the bed.   They used to swing out so you could see from the bed but I haven't beenon an S class in 5 years now.  I recently read on here that they don't swing out anymore?  True?  And if so, can you even see it from the bed?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Duanerice1 said:

Quick question.  On the S class the TV is located in front of the vanity, not the bed.   They used to swing out so you could see from the bed but I haven't beenon an S class in 5 years now.  I recently read on here that they don't swing out anymore?  True?  And if so, can you even see it from the bed?

Thanks

It does not swing out and you can see the TV, the room isn't very big

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Duanerice1 said:

Thanks

Which specific S-Class. 

We were on Solstice (non-revolutionized) in December and the TV was on the pull out and Swivel articulated mount.

Didn't need to swivel for viewing from bed but did swivel it so I could see it from the Sofa

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Which specific S-Class. 

We were on Solstice (non-revolutionized) in December and the TV was on the pull out and Swivel articulated mount.

Didn't need to swivel for viewing from bed but did swivel it so I could see it from the Sofa

Sorry, Equinox. 

They pull out/swivel on Reflection (non-revolutionised). Perhaps they changed them on revolutionised ships to being fixed in place on the walls? Not sure why they'd change that though, surely the old wall mounts could be reused with new tvs. 

• Like 1