Half Moon Cay for HAL passengers

LVinTennessee

There are a number of excursions available on our itinerary for HMC on the website.  I am assuming you have already logged in and looked at the possibilities.  Maybe you didn't move over to the right enough?  It is crazy they would not have them on there.  GOOD LUCK!

LVinTennessee you should call HAL to fix whatever is making your view to be inaccurate. There is glass bottom boat, snorkeling, horseback riding, nature walk, and more available. If it’s not showing wherever you are looking, it is a glitch and you should talk to HAL on the phone. They can book you on the phone if you hear of something you like. 

Yes, I did call the shore excursion desk.  Supposedly, the excursions have not been reloaded since there was an itinerary change.  The excursion desk did not offer to book anything for me nor could they tell me when the excursions would be added nor did they offer to let someone know that this needs to be taken care of. I guess I should call again and see if I can encourage them to “git er done!”

9 hours ago, LVinTennessee said:

Yes, I did call the shore excursion desk.  Supposedly, the excursions have not been reloaded since there was an itinerary change.  The excursion desk did not offer to book anything for me nor could they tell me when the excursions would be added nor did they offer to let someone know that this needs to be taken care of. I guess I should call again and see if I can encourage them to “git er done!”

Once they get it figured out, I would highly recommend the horseback riding.  I didn't expect to like it so much and I loved it!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/19/2023 at 4:24 PM, glorialagos said:

Once they get it figured out, I would highly recommend the horseback riding.  I didn't expect to like it so much and I loved it!!

We also enjoyed the horseback riding. The horses seemed to be treated quite well and were healthy (and friendly).