Menu for the Edge in MDR

fedexretiree

I usually sail on the M Class ships but this time my husband and I are taking the Edge in April.   I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the new menu on the Edge MDR.  He is a very picky eater just likes plain meat and potatoes.  He got along fine when they had the old menu where he could order steak or chicken but from what I understand now that's gone.  

Also need to know if there are other dining areas beside the Oceanview Cafe that are free on this ship for dinners.  Thanks in advance.

Edge has four main dining rooms (MDR) that are included: Cosmopolitan, Normandie, Cypress, and Tuscan.

If you have the app, look at the current sailing for Edge, and there are menus for every night, every venue. I am cruising on Edge March 6, and that sailing does not have the menus yet, but the current one does.

Your husband can still order chicken every night. I don’t know who told you that was gone, but that’s not correct.  But they have condensed the menu compared to just a few months ago.

Edited by magnolia888
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, magnolia888 said:

Edge has four main dining rooms (MDR) that are included: Cosmopolitan, Normandie, Cypress, and Tuscan.

If you have the app, look at the current sailing for Edge, and there are menus for every night, every venue. I am cruising on Edge March 6, and that sailing does not have the menus yet, but the current one does.

Your husband can still order chicken every night. I don’t know who told you that was gone, but that’s not correct.  But they have condensed the menu compared to just a few months ago.

I just signed on to the app and all I am seeing is my trip.  How do you find the menus for the current sailing?  

1 hour ago, fedexretiree said:

I just signed on to the app and all I am seeing is my trip.  How do you find the menus for the current sailing?  

Click the Head Icon - If one is already selected -  Choose in Blue Select a different Cruise.

This will show all your bookings

Under your bookings at the very bottom - choose Browse our Ships

Select your ship and then the current cruise.

Really not intuitive

• Thanks 1

On 2/12/2023 at 5:58 PM, Jim_Iain said:

Click the Head Icon - If one is already selected -  Choose in Blue Select a different Cruise.

This will show all your bookings

Under your bookings at the very bottom - choose Browse our Ships

Select your ship and then the current cruise.

Really not intuitive

THANKS so much.  Never would have found that without your help!!!  I even called Celebrity and they told me only menu that is available to look at is on their web site...