Enchantment of Seas Laundry

Bellarion

1 hour ago, Bellarion said:

Anyone have experience and details on laundry service on Enchantment, such as price, how long to be returned to you, and can you select cold water wash (don't want clothes to shrink)?

I wouldn't count on laundry service to use only cold water. Turnaround time is 1-2 days.

8 hours ago, Bellarion said:

Anyone have experience and details on laundry service on Enchantment, such as price, how long to be returned to you, and can you select cold water wash (don't want clothes to shrink)?  Thank you very much!

Not sure what type of laundry you are asking about.

I've used true laundry services ( pay per piece)  and  have been pleased.  The cloths are beautifully pressed.  The items I've sent out  did not shrink.   I've also been pleased with dry cleaning services.    Items cam be returned the same day or the next day 

The wash and fold bag is another story.  That is washed in hot water and dried on high then folded.   There is a list of type of clothing and I wouldn't  send  anything that is delicate or needs any type of special care.  We've had decent success, but others have had issues.  There is no way to specify cold water.  Takes a day, maybe two for the clothing to be returned. 

M