Carnival Elation - Fantasy Class Ship Question

Gamecock_Cruiser

First thing, we are very sad seeing the fantasy class ships dwindled down to nothing. We love this class of ship.

My question in formerly on the fantasy class ships, there was the walkway deck in front of the Putt Putt course. Is that still there in the Elation? That was my favorite part to go out at night and just stare our into the ocean. Is this deck still here since they have modified these two remaining ships adding more cabins?

1 hour ago, Gamecock_Cruiser said:

First thing, we are very sad seeing the fantasy class ships dwindled down to nothing. We love this class of ship.

My question in formerly on the fantasy class ships, there was the walkway deck in front of the Putt Putt course. Is that still there in the Elation? That was my favorite part to go out at night and just stare our into the ocean. Is this deck still here since they have modified these two remaining ships adding more cabins?

image.png.c0ad4bf59fbacb0e06b05de925d3fd94.png

Mini golf is in the back of Deck 14 fwd. You can still go all the way forward on Deck 15 and Deck 11 above the bridge. I enjoy these decks too.