Cruise Docs?

Deacon22

1 hour ago, Deacon22 said:

My cruise is Saturday and I haven’t received any cruise docs.  Should I start getting concerned?   Haven’t cruised in a few years and maybe they changed the procedure and we don’t need them. 

I had to go into “ edit check in” and then was able to download all my cruise documents… that was the only way I could access them…. Good luck 

• Like 2

Log into your account and in the top right corner you should see a link that says Download E-docs.  Or if you use the app, it will be at the bottom of your summary page. I open them and just use the screenshot on my phone.  But if you need luggage tags, you can print them from there.

2 hours ago, Deacon22 said:

My cruise is Saturday and I haven’t received any cruise docs.  Should I start getting concerned?   Haven’t cruised in a few years and maybe they changed the procedure and we don’t need them. 

I believe we're on the same cruse as you (Bliss on 18th?). Today was the first day that my edocs were available on the main Summary page. However, I had already downloaded them by scrolling to the bottom of the check-in page. I downloaded them from there, and I can confirm they are the same as the ones that just became available on the summary page. 

2 minutes ago, Sammae said:

I believe we're on the same cruse as you (Bliss on 18th?). Today was the first day that my edocs were available on the main Summary page. However, I had already downloaded them by scrolling to the bottom of the check-in page. I downloaded them from there, and I can confirm they are the same as the ones that just became available on the summary page. 

No.  We are going on the Getaway 

46 minutes ago, debenson0723 said:

Log into your account and in the top right corner you should see a link that says Download E-docs.  Or if you use the app, it will be at the bottom of your summary page. I open them and just use the screenshot on my phone.  But if you need luggage tags, you can print them from there.

The account says reservation not ready yet for the cruise docs

3 hours ago, Deacon22 said:

21 days prior to departure, you should have checked in online. You will not get cruise docs until you check in. 

At this point, it may almost too late as the control of reservations are transferred to the ship. 

Complete your check in now. You may get cruise docs and luggage tags tomorrow (does not appear immediately). After which it will be too late. 

Edited by BirdTravels

I'm on your cruise(see you in Vibe 🙂 ) and checked-in via the app 21 days out.  The e-docs were available the next day (had to go into the check-in again to view the docs).  Are you sure your check-in was complete?

EDIT - ignore as I was typing as you were updating.  See you in Vibe!

Edited by sailorusvi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sailorusvi said:

I'm on your cruise(see you in Vibe 🙂 ) and checked-in via the app 21 days out.  The e-docs were available the next day (had to go into the check-in again to view the docs).  Are you sure your check-in was complete?

Awesome!   Gonna be a packed ship. 😁

On 2/14/2023 at 9:38 PM, sailorusvi said:

Awesome!   Gonna be a packed ship. 😁

53 minutes ago, Deacon22 said:

Cruise Docs are gone again.  I took a screen shot of them but I have a feeling it’s   Gonna be an interesting Saturday morning. 😁

If you are leaving this Saturday, then it's normal for the cruise docs to disappear or be unavailable 48 hours before sailing.  They always tell you to print them out before the 48 hour mark prior to sailing.

4 minutes ago, goldmom said:

If you are leaving this Saturday, then it's normal for the cruise docs to disappear or be unavailable 48 hours before sailing.  They always tell you to print them out before the 48 hour mark prior to sailing.

My wife and daughter's cruise docs are still there.  Called NCL and they said this is weird.  Show up with your itinerary and they'll let you on.  😃

39 minutes ago, Deacon22 said:

They said they are locked out of my account

When you call, ask for tech support. The average call center person does not have the privileges to look at and fix reservations. You need someone who has those privs. 

But, this close to departure, the reservations may have transferred to the ship and you’ll have to deal with whatever the problem is at the port (where you have personnel from the port agent who don’t even work for NCL). 

24 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

When you call, ask for tech support. The average call center person does not have the privileges to look at and fix reservations. You need someone who has those privs. 

But, this close to departure, the reservations may have transferred to the ship and you’ll have to deal with whatever the problem is at the port (where you have personnel from the port agent who don’t even work for NCL). 

Thanks. I did take a screenshot so hopefully that will be the end of it. But I can see it being an issue.