Cruise Planner Items Not in My App But Are on Husbands

We have two cruises booked for next October on Odyssey that Royal made changes to recently.  They changed ports, dropped some, added one, moved dates around, changed times in port, etc.

I've been tracking refunds now due and moving prepaid lunches that are now on an excursion day, and checking excursion times that have changed.

I noticed today that nothing is showing on my app for one of the cruises, but they're all on my husbands. Any idea how I can get them on my app?  I’ve deleted and reinstalled but that didn’t help.

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

It should repopulate on its own, eventually.

Thanks but I figured out why. It’s the only cruise I have that doesn’t say “My Cruise” in the blue box top left. It says in my profile page I’m not the owner, who they show is my name with only an initial instead of my last name. It’s been like that since I booked last April while I was on Odyssey. I just didn’t realize it would be a problem. I am the card holder and I won’t be able to see my account info. 

53 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

It’s been like that since I booked last April while I was on Odyssey. I just didn’t realize it would be a problem.

You might try to have the booking changed to reverse the order of the guests - not sure RCI can do that for you.

22 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You might try to have the booking changed to reverse the order of the guests - not sure RCI can do that for you.

I have my TA working on it and I did call them too. But if all fails my husband can see the calendar and account info so I’ll make him the account holder when I get on the ship. Just another of their IT blips 

I had a problem with my booking and app because they spelled my name wrong.  I went to guest services on the cruise and they corrected the information for me even showed me the computer page to make sure it was correct.

While we were on Mariner last month, my app would not show daily activities and such. DH had no problem. I was the owner of the booking, no spelling issues. No reason. They also decided to lose all our mail and I didn't get any of my D+ information. Head of Guest Services happened to be there, and she also could not give a good answer to the issue. It was NEVER fixed. They said I was the only person who has ever had the issue and it was an anomaly to me.  I knew it wasn't just me. They just didn't know how to fix it and I wasn't going to waste my vacation worrying about it. But I was annoyed about it, since they moved D+ stuff due to a large number of Pinnacles, I didn't want to miss out.

3 hours ago, blondie from arizona said:

While we were on Mariner last month, my app would not show daily activities and such. DH had no problem. I was the owner of the booking, no spelling issues. No reason. They also decided to lose all our mail and I didn't get any of my D+ information. Head of Guest Services happened to be there, and she also could not give a good answer to the issue. It was NEVER fixed. They said I was the only person who has ever had the issue and it was an anomaly to me.  I knew it wasn't just me. They just didn't know how to fix it and I wasn't going to waste my vacation worrying about it. But I was annoyed about it, since they moved D+ stuff due to a large number of Pinnacles, I didn't want to miss out.

While I wouldn’t expect GS to be able to help, it would be easier for me if they just owned up to the fact that there’s a bug on this particular cruise and their IT Dept can’t figure out what’s wrong.

they did the same thing to me on another issue I had a short time ago with the app when I couldn’t see all my cruises and they said no one else has that issue, which was not true and they finally realized they did something and then fixed it.