Can You Still Get Two Entries Free of Charge?

lifeisrealygood

I have been reading about the changes taking place throughout the Celebrity Fleet.  I know that they are now charging for a second lobster on lobster night for concierge class and below.  On some nights in the main dining room, I am particularly interested in two entrees, and they have always brought me the two entrees on request.  Not often, but I have asked for it.  Does the Lobster change carry over to other items ordered?  For those of you that have cruised since the first of the year, can you still get a second entrée in the Main Dining room?  Sometimes, our party of four each gets an entrée, then gets another to share with the table.  So, are second entrees still free?

i ordered the classic NY steak with my lobster tail.  My wife ordered the mushroom risotto with her lobster tail. No extra charges for the second entrees, although we were informed about the charge for a second lobster tail.

• Thanks 1

With the exception of Lobster you can order multiple Appetizers, Entrees and Deserts.

I've also ordered an Appetizer as a Entree and they adjust size to that of an Entree.

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Jim.  Good to know.  I always thought that if you ordered an appetizer for the entrée, it would be the same size as the appetizer.  i did not know you could upsize.  I thought that these plates are all pre-plated, so upsizing would not be available.  But, as I think about it now, my wife always asks for more carrots on some entrées, and to get rid of some other side item, and they have always done that.  So, what was I thinking about not being able to upsize the appetizer?