Bering Sea Crab Fishermen's Tour

Glaciers

On another site it has been noted that The Bering Sea Crab Fishermen’s tour in Ketchikan will now be providing a VIP package for a $60 add on that includes seating with the best views &  King Crab dinner.  It will be on their website soon. Anyone already booked should contact the company direct if they want to consider changing to this.  The post indicates that they will be “picking winners of the VIP tickets” so not sure what that’s about.

4 hours ago, Glaciers said:

On another site it has been noted that The Bering Sea Crab Fishermen’s tour in Ketchikan will now be providing a VIP package for a $60 add on that includes seating with the best views &  King Crab dinner.  It will be on their website soon. Anyone already booked should contact the company direct if they want to consider changing to this.  The post indicates that they will be “picking winners of the VIP tickets” so not sure what that’s about.

This is a pretty good deal for $60. I would imagine that they may be limited in the number of people they can serve crab dinners to, so if they go over the limit, they will have a lottery.

2 hours ago, wolfie11 said:

No food.  You can buy snacks in the gift shop.  

This is one of my favorite tours!

Thanks. This is one tour that really doesn't appeal to me but the reviews are all outstanding so I figure I would try it.

I wouldn’t do the king crab either but the tour is popular and with all the interest in king crab (regardless of where it’s from) it might do well. The VIP seats are directly in front of the touch tanks although I like the seats on the upper level on the sides. Great viewing area for the eagles. To clarify, the add on is $60 so the total would appear to be closer to $250 with the crab. Shall see when it’s posted on their website.

• Like 1