Unable to modify/cancel RoyalUp for the last three days?

xlairways

Hi,

Has anyone else experienced the following with RoyalUp?

I placed an offer on RoyalUp when I first I got the email, but now I wanted to modify the offer. For the last three days when I log in there is no option to amend/modify/change or cancel the bid.

At first I thought this might mean it was a "win", but no money has been taken / its still says pending and the cabin number has not changed on the booking.

Has anyone has of not being able to change the bid for so many days?

Thank you 🙂

RoyalUp.png

Edited by xlairways

1 hour ago, xlairways said:

Hi,

Has anyone else experienced the following with RoyalUp?

I placed an offer on RoyalUp when I first I got the email, but now I wanted to modify the offer. For the last three days when I log in there is no option to amend/modify/change or cancel the bid.

At first I thought this might mean it was a "win", but no money has been taken / its still says pending and the cabin number has not changed on the booking.

Has anyone has of not being able to change the bid for so many days?

Thank you 🙂

RoyalUp.png

Yes, we have been Pending on one for nearly 3 weeks now. Our other bids were expired. We dont sail until 9th March and the room class we are pending on is sold out. I guess we are in a reserve queue in event of no shows or late cancels. Fingers crossed for you.

Hi,

Thank you, just seems so odd that we can not cancel/change/increase the offer now.

I thought you could change or cancel the RoyalUp bids anytime until it was accepted or expired. I may have to try and find a way of calling plusgrade to remove the bid.

I would like the to cancel the bid before we travel out as don't like the idea of the risk it could get accept post embarkation once unpacked!

4 hours ago, xlairways said:

Hi,

Thank you, just seems so odd that we can not cancel/change/increase the offer now.

I thought you could change or cancel the RoyalUp bids anytime until it was accepted or expired. I may have to try and find a way of calling plusgrade to remove the bid.

I would like the to cancel the bid before we travel out as don't like the idea of the risk it could get accept post embarkation once unpacked!

I seem to remenber a modify/cancel button on the email confirming your bid.  I cancelled one this way.

8 minutes ago, xlairways said:

Hi,

Found out why have not been able to amend the bid for the last few days...

Got the email today saying the upgrade bid was accepted, very happy to be moving to Sky Class!

Thanks for your help.

Dom

Great!

2 hours ago, xlairways said:

Hi,

Found out why have not been able to amend the bid for the last few days...

Got the email today saying the upgrade bid was accepted, very happy to be moving to Sky Class!

Thanks for your help.

Dom

That is awesome, have a great cruise.