How to find past guest number for a cruise on the Holiday from 1991?

kalley79

I am traveling with someone who has not been on a Carnival cruise since she was a teen.  She says she is certain she was on the Carnival Holiday, but her name isn't coming up in the past guest database both on carnival.com and with the PVP who booked us.  Is there any way to find out this information from that long ago?  

If she has a picture of herself where she boarded the ship or a picture that would show proof of her being on that ship she can upload it to Carnival and they will give her credit toward her VIFP. My wife and I went on our first cruise in 1990 on the Carnivale. We have a picture of us at embarkation. Sent it to them and they added it to our cruise history.

• Like 1

Guest BasicSailor
On 2/19/2023 at 5:30 PM, kalley79 said:

I am traveling with someone who has not been on a Carnival cruise since she was a teen.  She says she is certain she was on the Carnival Holiday, but her name isn't coming up in the past guest database both on carnival.com and with the PVP who booked us.  Is there any way to find out this information from that long ago?  

Not to be prude, but one sailing isn't going to bring any special offerings.

I used a boarding picture from my 1991 cruise on Jubilee to get credit for my first cruise. If your friend has anything from the cruise that proves she was on it like a sail and sign card, folio number or fun times that might work too. I did the same for our daughter, took her on her first cruise on the Elation in 2000 when she was 18 and it wasn’t in her account. The e-mail to send it to is guestsolutionssupport@carnival.com. Good luck, she deserves a red card for your upcoming cruise. 

Edit to add she doesn’t already have a past guest number, she will get a new VIFP number and they can add the previous cruise to it. 

Edited by LaRue1975

On 2/19/2023 at 7:44 PM, herdcruiser said:

If she has a picture of herself where she boarded the ship or a picture that would show proof of her being on that ship she can upload it to Carnival and they will give her credit toward her VIFP. My wife and I went on our first cruise in 1990 on the Carnivale. We have a picture of us at embarkation. Sent it to them and they added it to our cruise history.

Do you know what address you sent it to?  We have a embarkation picture for a 1985 cruise I would like them to add, but the Festivale does not show in the dropdown box when I try to claim the cruise.  So far they have not been able to add it.

2 hours ago, Jeafl said:

Do you know what address you sent it to?  We have an embarkation picture for a 1985 cruise I would like them to add, but the Festivale does not show in the dropdown box when I try to claim the cruise.  So far they have not been able to add it.

I sent my and my daughter’s boarding pics to guestsolutionssupport@carnival.com. This was in 2020, I saved the e-mails. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeafl said:

Do you know what address you sent it to?  We have a embarkation picture for a 1985 cruise I would like them to add, but the Festivale does not show in the dropdown box when I try to claim the cruise.  So far they have not been able to add it.

guestsolutionssupport@carnival.com

• Like 1