Pre-cruise one night hotel Panama City

Gail Boertzel

Our flight gets in early evening and we will board the ship the next day so we just need a safe, clean hotel. A big plus would be if the hotel provides transportation either from the airport or to Fuerte Amador port. Looking for suggestions...thank you...

This is a little dated because when I stayed at the hotel on Ft. Amador it was a Country Inn and Suites, it now is a Radisson.  The hotel is located about 4 miles from the cruise terminal.  The convention center on Ft. Amador which is temporarily being used for check in for the cruise is even closer.  The hotel was good and had great views of the Pacific entrance to the Canal and the Bridge of Americas.  I don't know if  they offer transportation to the check in location.

• 5 months later...
On 2/20/2023 at 10:06 PM, quillwercruisers said:

We are staying at the Radisson the night before our cruise next month. I haven't touched base with them recently, but when I  booked they said they did offer transportation to the port, so I would assume they would also do it to the convention center instead. 

We’re looking at booking the Raddison for our December cruise. Would you recommend it? Thx