Wonder Suite Concierge UDP

labehnen

We are a family of three sailing on the Wonder. This is our first time with the UDP. We have a 10:30 check-in time during the peak spring break season. We have suite concierge services. Will the suite concierge be in the suite lounge early on embarkation day? Or should we get in line at a specialty restaurant to book our dining reservations for the week? Just a bit nervous, because I usually have everything booked before we even get on the ship.

Thanks in advance!

As mentioned, you should receive an email from the concierges about a week in advance.

Ask them to make all your dinner and show reservations.   Let them know when and where you want to go.

If you don't receive anything, here are the Wonder Suite Concierge email addresses:

wn_concierge01@rccl.com

wn_concierge02@rccl.com

Edited by Longhorn Cruiser
  • Like 1

As soon as you board, head to one of the specialty dining venues and CONFIRM your reservations.  I sent in my reservation requests to the suite lounge guys prior to the Wonder TA and they said they had sent them on to the dining staff to make the reservations but they never were.  I didn't find out until 5pm the night of embarkation day.  All Mason Jar dinner slots were already taken so I had to make do with a brunch which was less than ideal since we really wanted the dinner.  So for us going forward I will ALWAYS double check as soon as we board the ship for any suite reservations.  My recommendation is that you head to Deck 4 to Izumi.  There is less of a line there and they can confirm all reservations for you.  Wish I had heeded my own advice on that one.

On 2/20/2023 at 4:14 PM, labehnen said:

We are a family of three sailing on the Wonder. This is our first time with the UDP. We have a 10:30 check-in time during the peak spring break season. We have suite concierge services. Will the suite concierge be in the suite lounge early on embarkation day? Or should we get in line at a specialty restaurant to book our dining reservations for the week? Just a bit nervous, because I usually have everything booked before we even get on the ship.

Thanks in advance!

What week are you cruising?  We are on 3/19 Wonder...

2 hours ago, topanga49er said:

How soon is it ok to email concierge desk without bugging them? 

They are busy with sailings before yours, so wait until you get the contact email about a week out. If you don't get one, then email a few days out.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2023 at 4:18 PM, George C said:

If in a full suite, grand or above you should get a email from concierge about 5 days before sailing, you can request him to make some reservations, I have always seen one of the concierge on embarkation in suite lounge . Love UDP .

I'm on Radiance OTS for an upcoming sailing on 02/27.  I just got my concierge letter and gave her my restaurant choices and dining times.  Done.  One less thing to rush around and do.  Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you Teeara, I will definitely head to Izumi or the Suite Lounge to confirm my requests.  That's horrible that they didn't honor/complete your requests.

Unfortunately Topanga49er, we're not on your sailing.  I hope you have a fantastic trip. Is this your first time on the Wonder?