Celebration salads

irun5k

I know there is normally a fairly basic salad bar in the buffet and I've heard there is one in Serenity.  Are there any other options available specifically for a really nice salad?  

Is there anything like the Tutti salad at lunch in the MDR on RCCL?  

I've heard the Serenity salad bar is pretty good but with kids it isn't a feasible lunch option for us.

Thanks!

We absolutely love the salads at Fresh Creations on the serenity (their coconut pineapple vinaigrette dressing is amazing).  When we were on Panorama it was really windy so we ran up, got the salads and brought them down to the buffet dining area.  I'm not exaggerating, like 8 people stopped to ask us where we got them (they look that good).  

I agree, it's tough with kids, but if one person from your party can go pick up the salads, you can take them anywhere the kids want to go.

22 hours ago, csm5986142 said:

We absolutely love the salads at Fresh Creations on the serenity (their coconut pineapple vinaigrette dressing is amazing).  When we were on Panorama it was really windy so we ran up, got the salads and brought them down to the buffet dining area.  I'm not exaggerating, like 8 people stopped to ask us where we got them (they look that good).  

I agree, it's tough with kids, but if one person from your party can go pick up the salads, you can take them anywhere the kids want to go.

Thanks, I was wondering about that option.  It would be great if they had to-go boxes or covers for the plates to make transport easier but I can understand their primary goal isn't to operate a "grab-n-go" operation.

Maybe we'll try it.  I'm excited about all the dining options on Celebration but a lot of it seems like I'm going to need to balance the pizza, burgers, chicken sandwiches, BBQ, etc. with something healthy here and there or I'll be in bad shape by the end of the week!

13 minutes ago, irun5k said:

Thanks, I was wondering about that option.  It would be great if they had to-go boxes or covers for the plates to make transport easier but I can understand their primary goal isn't to operate a "grab-n-go" operation.

Maybe we'll try it.  I'm excited about all the dining options on Celebration but a lot of it seems like I'm going to need to balance the pizza, burgers, chicken sandwiches, BBQ, etc. with something healthy here and there or I'll be in bad shape by the end of the week!

End of a cruise, I am always in "shipshape"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, irun5k said:

The salads available on the Serenity @ Fresh Creations come in a deep bowl. No lid or covering required. 

2 hours ago, Roscoe13 said:

The salads available on the Serenity @ Fresh Creations come in a deep bowl. No lid or covering required. 

Don't be too sure about that.  On the Mardi Gras, the Serenity winds were strong enough to whirl lettuce up and out of the buffet area and over to the Serenity pool.  🙂    The bowls ARE deep, but on a sea-day the winds can be fierce.  

The bartenders at the Serenity Bar had it worse, though.  They'd bring a drink receipt for a guest's signature and <whirl> off it would go into the wild blue yonder.  Those poor bartenders need some mini-clipboards or something!