Mega Experience

Mysecretelixir

You can...or you can go to the suite reception.

Actually, everyone can go straight to their cabin when embarking.  We were in a sea terrace with a 1:30 arrival time...we arrived at 1:05, following the "not more than 30 minutes before arrival time" rule, and were in our cabin by 1:45.  Our luggage arrived within minutes.  

Mega--your can have your bar replaced whenever, and any leftovers can go home with you provided Customs regulations permit.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mysecretelixir said:

Do Megas still go straight to the suite when embarking? 

Any cannot miss experiences or requests?

Super excited to be sailing soon!!!

If you are a Mega I would recommend not going to the Manor - go directly to your suite and contact your RS agent - he or she likely has a note by your phone with their contact info. They will come to you and review all your reservations, answer questions, make any bookings etc you may require. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, janbear said:

If you are a Mega I would recommend not going to the Manor - go directly to your suite and contact your RS agent - he or she likely has a note by your phone with their contact info. They will come to you and review all your reservations, answer questions, make any bookings etc you may require. 

Best plan.

Rockstars get the group reception, but the Mega gets a more personalized welcome in the cabin with a quick tour of the features, and often in room bubbles. Of course, you can then head to the manor and collect another glass to kee you going till the sail away lol. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, godzukihop said:

You are going to love being a MegaRockstar. Black wristbands really do get VIP treatment.

I really didn’t see any difference in service as a mega. The crew was amazing and I’m not sure how there would be any more room for them to do anything extra. 

• Like 4

On 2/22/2023 at 6:24 PM, Fogcityca13 said:

I really didn’t see any difference in service as a mega. The crew was amazing and I’m not sure how there would be any more room for them to do anything extra. 

Same.  I did mega twice and rockstar a bunch, but I get as much satisfaction from an XL and can save a ton of money in the process!

• Like 3