Martini Bar

MartiniBarhooked

As my screen name suggests we spend almost every evening at the Martini Bar.  Was disappointed in the changes to the Martini Bar on the Edge and Apex.  But very pleased to see the changes made after watching a you tube video of the Beyond.  Looks more like the sociable Martini Bar we have grown to love on the other ships.

We were on the Beyond in December and really enjoyed the Martini Bar there. But, truthfully? Eden was our go-to. We just loved it there. The vibe was perfect for us.

And during the day the Sunset bar had a ton of seating with shade. We spent a lot of time there as well. I'm sure you'll have an amazing time.

Martini Bar was a hotspot on Reflection last October and Apex last April, and expect it to be the same on Edge coming up in April. From a reason I can't explain, other than having a great time in other venues, we have not experience Eden, yet, but plan to do so on Edge. Any tips for Eden newbies?

We were on the Apex last April also and the Martini Bar was definitely happening.  We loved the live music and dancing.  It was hard to get seats at the bar, but we did once or twice and it was definitely fun to watch the bartenders show that close up.  We are going to be on Beyond next April and I'm looking forward to seeing the difference at the Martini Bar on this ship.

The only times I have NOT seen the Martini Bar happening at night for more than 20 minutes or so has been on sailings where the ship was roughly 25% full and roughly 13% full.  It was still very active on the 40% full sailing.

• Like 1

We liked the martini bar on edge they had some great bartenders, beyond they made it round which is a improvement, on both ships they had lots of live music right next to the bar which we enjoyed, I prefer E class which doesn’t have part of the bar frozen. 

Just off the Beyond and we love the Martini Bar. Very disappointed in the positioning of the World Class Bar. It is open to the atrium, it was very loud for all the noise below at the Martini Bar, Ther is a wall the separates part of it. The S class ships have a much better set up.

• Like 1

On Apex now and Martini Bar and all surrounding areas completely full by 5:00 or so. Could rarely find a seat for 2 anywhere in that area pre-dinner.  Very frustrating. Thankfully we are able to use the Retreat Lounge. Not a big fan of Eden although those seats also full except for some on the top floor.

I like the retreat lounge but it doesn’t have any live music like the old micheals occasionally had . We sometimes found seats in beyond martini bar but that was hit ot miss we really liked Eden since they also had lots of live music and normally could get a seat at the bar. 

This is great to hear about the Beyond Martini Bar. We love the S and M class Martini Bars. Cant walk pass them without stopping for a drink. We are just off Equinox some nights packed some nights a handful at the bar.. But is a happening place for sure. We are going on Beyond in April our first Edge class ship.

So what is the difference in the Edge Martini Bar and the Beyond Martini Bar? Size More seating? No ice top correct.

Our friends a year or so ago went on Edge. We bragged about the Martini Bar on the S class ships thinking they would love the Edge Martini Bar and they hated it.

Any differences you can share would be appreciated. We do have a knack for finding open seats at the bar. Keep our fingers crossed.

Looking forward to it.