Question about beverage plan

peug

30 minutes ago, peug said:

I am wondering if the specialty coffee is included in the beverage plan. I have searched the web site and can’t find the answer. Can anyone help me?

The standard Premium Beverage Plan does not include Starbucks or any specialty coffee. You would need to upgrade to the Premium Plus plan to get coffees, water, energy drinks. 

https://www.ncl.com/terms/unlimited-open-bar-package

• Does not include Wine and Spirit Experiences, tastings or flights, Starbucks, Ice Bars, room service, package sales, bottled water, ship specific promotions, Connoisseur Collection beverages, bottled wine, mini bar purchases, fresh squeezed juices, wine dispenser, energy drinks or vending machines.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another option is...

Unlimited Starbucks® Package

$12.95 USDper person per day

Beverage Package

ITEM #: STBXP

Whether you need to kick-start your morning or you’re looking for a post-dinner nightcap, you’ve got the perfect brew.

Includes everything from classic coffees and teas to the delicious Frappuccino® favorites and other specialty beverages you love.

Prepaid @ $12.95 USD per person per day x Cruise Days plus 20% gratuity and beverage service charge.

A 20% gratuity and beverage service charge will be added at checkout.

Edited by Two Wheels Only

3 minutes ago, DZ77 said:

How does it work for children with the soda package?  When we last sailed, they were able to get virgin daiquiris and similar drinks.  Is that still included or is it only soda and some juices? 

I don't believe the Soda package includes virgin drinks, only sodas.

3 minutes ago, peug said:

Does the onboard Starbucks charge the same prices as on land?  If so the Starbucks package would be worth it. I can find some sample menus but not Starbucks. 

On the Joy, the pricing was just a bit higher than shoreside, but this was in December and it always changes.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, scooter6139 said:

I don't believe the Soda package includes virgin drinks, only sodas.

On the Joy, the pricing was just a bit higher than shoreside, but this was in December and it always changes.

You're correct. The soda package is just for soda. My husband had that back in September. We had to purchase his virgin drinks separately. 

Irish coffee IS on the regular "free at sea" beverage plan--I have gotten it many times with no upcharge.  You can always order a coffee and a shot of your choice of liquor on the side--if you have to have the whipped cream, you maybe SOL--you can always add creamer, if you must & if they haven't run out of it!

15 hours ago, peug said:

Does the onboard Starbucks charge the same prices as on land?  If so the Starbucks package would be worth it. I can find some sample menus but not Starbucks. 

It's a regular Starbucks. You can order your favorite drink if it not on the posted menu (just like a Starbucks store)

image.thumb.png.e5a48ae6b5023beef8e218d33a6e7e31.png

image.thumb.png.661da5b3591e4493451e39dae8d84884.png

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, DZ77 said:

How does it work for children with the soda package?  When we last sailed, they were able to get virgin daiquiris and similar drinks.  Is that still included or is it only soda and some juices? 

Just soda. It has never been any different than that. 

image.png.5aa27297b36b60a4ec5d8b159842e342.png

17 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Another option is...

Unlimited Starbucks® Package

$12.95 USDper person per day

Beverage Package

ITEM #: STBXP

Whether you need to kick-start your morning or you’re looking for a post-dinner nightcap, you’ve got the perfect brew.

Includes everything from classic coffees and teas to the delicious Frappuccino® favorites and other specialty beverages you love.

Prepaid @ $12.95 USD per person per day x Cruise Days plus 20% gratuity and beverage service charge.

A 20% gratuity and beverage service charge will be added at checkout.

And am I correct that everyone in your cabin would have to purchase the plan?

18 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

And am I correct that everyone in your cabin would have to purchase the plan?

It doesn't state that for the Starbucks package. I guess it's treated like the soda package where only 1 person can buy. The PBP/PPBP clearly shows that if 1 buys, all other eligible adults must also have or buy.

Does NCL hope that people won't share Starbucks?

15 hours ago, DZ77 said:

It's just soda but some bartenders have been known to give virgin drinks to kids for free if the parent is getting a "real" drink....tip accordingly. 😉