When can I expect new itineraries to be released?

OfTheSeasCruiser

Whenever they jolly well get it all figured out.:-)  Some 2024 dates are out as we have one booked.  It is a relatively new line, so we don't have a lot of history to go on....but we booked our 2024 cruise about 5 months ago.

Edited by cantgetin
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

I'm new to Virgin, but am interested in sailing with them in late 2024 or 2025. We typically sail Royal or Celebrity, and many of their 2024-2025 sailings are already available. Anyone hear any insider info about when the Virgin will release these itineraries?

I am making a educated guess at some point in March 2023 they will confirm all four ships locations and itineraries for Oct 2024 onwards, and maybe in Briliant Lady something oct / nov 2023. 

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Cathy in Boston said:

Actually, I heard from them regarding this very topic a couple of weeks ago.  They said "We'll be revealing new itineraries by the end of the summer 2023."  Looking to book a B2B European cruise for our 35th wedding anniversary in 2025.

That's more than I've gotten from them.  I had to call VV yesterday on another matter, so asked this.  The response was that they don't know when the fall of 2024 will be released, but "we're hoping it can be soon."  I asked my TA who said she has no info and will let me know as soon as she hears anything.  Fingers crossed, she's going to be on a cruise for the top "first mates" next week with some of the management people.

• Like 1