Cruise Planner Sale Now through Sunday for Select Sailings March 2 through March 19

NorthStarStateCruiser

Just wanted to give a heads up to folks with cruises in this time range looking to purchase beverage packages or shore excursions (or cancel and rebook to obtain a discount).

Looks like 40% off base drink package prices and that includes zero-proof, classic, and premium.  Also, there's up to a 30% discount on shore excursions.  Trio dining package available on sailings 6 nights or longer.

The sale appears to be mostly ship dependent and is not available for all of them.  Here's the ships I found did and did not have the cruise planner sale:

Apex 

Beyond  ✔️*Shore excursions & Trio dining package only

Constellation ✔️

Eclipse 

Edge ✔️*Shore excursions & Trio dining package only

Equinox  ✔️*Shore excursions & Trio dining package only

Infinity 

Millennium ✔️

Reflection: 3/5 sailing ✔️*Shore excursions & Trio dining package only

Reflection: 3/12 & 3/19 sailings  ✔️  

Silhouette 

Solstice  ✔️

Summit   ✔️

Here's the fine print:

"Web only offer, must be booked between February 23, 2023 – February 26, 2023 (“Offer Period”). Offer applies to select products and select sailings departing March 2, 2023 – March 19, 2023, excluding chartered and holiday sailings. The offer provides savings on select new purchases of shore excursions, specialty dining Trio Package and drinks, varying by product, ship, and length of voyage. The specialty dining offer percentage discount varies by restaurants chosen, and it is only available on select sailings, 6 nights and longer. Drink Packages offer excludes upgrades. Price shown at time of purchase reflects savings."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thank you !!

I just rebooked my catamaran and lobster lunch in St John Antigua.It was a bit risky since it was booked . But I canceled and waited a few minutes and two spots came up and I was able to rebook and saved $46.00

1 hour ago, sdnich said:

Thank you !!

I just rebooked my catamaran and lobster lunch in St John Antigua.It was a bit risky since it was booked . But I canceled and waited a few minutes and two spots came up and I was able to rebook and saved $46.00

Great! FYI, you should be able to call in and have them adjust the price (partial refund) so you don't risk losing your spot. The offer does say web only, but I question how stringent they are on that.

3 hours ago, sdnich said:

Thank you !!

I did this excursion in December (was also able to rebook while they had a sale going on). Probably the best excursion I've done with 29 cruises under my belt. The crew were fabulous! They took us to a small beach for about an hour or so and then lunch on the way back. Very good lobster lunch! I would book this again in a minute.

4 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Just wanted to give a heads up to folks with cruises in this time range looking to purchase beverage packages or shore excursions (or cancel and rebook to obtain a discount).

Looks like 40% off base drink package prices and that includes zero-proof, classic, and premium.  Also, there's up to a 30% discount on shore excursions.  Trio dining package available on sailings 6 nights or longer.

The sale appears to be mostly ship dependent and is not available for all of them.  Here's the ships I found did and did not have the cruise planner sale:

Apex 

Beyond  ✔️*Shore excursions & Trio dining package only

Constellation ✔️

Eclipse 

Edge ✔️*Shore excursions & Trio dining package only

Equinox  ✔️*Shore excursions & Trio dining package only

Infinity 

Millennium ✔️

Reflection: 3/5 sailing ✔️*Shore excursions & Trio dining package only

Reflection: 3/12 & 3/19 sailings  ✔️  

Silhouette 

Solstice  ✔️

Summit   ✔️

Here's the fine print:

"Web only offer, must be booked between February 23, 2023 – February 26, 2023 (“Offer Period”). Offer applies to select products and select sailings departing March 2, 2023 – March 19, 2023, excluding chartered and holiday sailings. The offer provides savings on select new purchases of shore excursions, specialty dining Trio Package and drinks, varying by product, ship, and length of voyage. The specialty dining offer percentage discount varies by restaurants chosen, and it is only available on select sailings, 6 nights and longer. Drink Packages offer excludes upgrades. Price shown at time of purchase reflects savings."

That is a very narrow set of sailing dates that this sale applies to.

43 minutes ago, charleysmom said:

I’m really curious how you learned about this…. Hopefully something similar will come up for our April cruise. 

I saw someone posted that there was a sale on their cruise planner in a Celebrity group on the big social media platform.  Didn't see anyone post about it here so figured I'd put it out there in case anyone would benefit.

I'm not booked on a cruise in this time period, and I had to use my little hack (details below) to figure out which sailings in this time period have the sale going on.  I've seen this type of cruise planner sale come up before for a sailing earlier this month.  Notice of that sale came to my email.  Hopefully they continue this and offer it more consistently, but I think their only reason to do this is to bring in increased revenue for sailings that are a bit behind.

Here's the post where I detailed how to access the cruise planner for a sailing you're not currently booked for:

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, go.without.you said:

I did this excursion in December (was also able to rebook while they had a sale going on). Probably the best excursion I've done with 29 cruises under my belt. The crew were fabulous! They took us to a small beach for about an hour or so and then lunch on the way back. Very good lobster lunch! I would book this again in a minute.

That is so great  to hear I booked it with a recommendation from someone on CC who had also done this excursion. I am really looking forward to it. I read quite a few reviews about this excursions on TripAdvisor also  !! It is the only one that we have booked for this cruise!! We are just going to do all of the rest of the islands on our own!

8 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Here's the fine print:

What kind of nonsense campaign is this?? A two-week departure window?

2 hours ago, RichYak said:

It’s not a fare sale. It’s an excursion sale. 

Not really:

"The offer provides savings on select new purchases of shore excursions, specialty dining Trio Package and drinks..." I would be happy with 40% off Zero Proof, but probably not going to be available for our sailing.