Another FCC expiration question

We had FCCs issued under Cruising with Confidence at the point in time where they changed the expirations from one year to no expiration.  Unfortunately, we never received the email with our FCCs, so have never seen them.  We have only gotten the information by calling asking for the numbers and expiration.  We were told they don't expire by RCC.  Now I'm shopping for a cruise to use them on and during the booking process I did the FCC lookup where you provide your name and FCC number. The result looks like the attached, however I'm puzzled by the note regarding the expiration.  Has anyone seen this and can you clarify that perhaps the (1) means no expiration date?

FCC for CC Qstn.jpg

8 hours ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

We had FCCs issued under Cruising with Confidence at the point in time where they changed the expirations from one year to no expiration.  Unfortunately, we never received the email with our FCCs, so have never seen them.  We have only gotten the information by calling asking for the numbers and expiration.  We were told they don't expire by RCC.  Now I'm shopping for a cruise to use them on and during the booking process I did the FCC lookup where you provide your name and FCC number. The result looks like the attached, however I'm puzzled by the note regarding the expiration.  Has anyone seen this and can you clarify that perhaps the (1) means no expiration date?

FCC for CC Qstn.jpg

57 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

@Ourusualbeach can perhaps clarify, but yes, that should mean no expiration.

I haven't seen how they are listed on the consumer site but on the TA sitevthey show an expiry date of 2049.