Venezia june 19, 2023 to june 27

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife and I are booked on this cruise along with our Grand children. driving to port of NY in am to board ship. Had originally booked Magic and had to wait threw room re assignment for both our cabins. Sorry did not have any paid dining booked. You should have a credit or received payment back on original payment method for your steakhouse booking.     

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/11/2023 at 2:20 PM, hi2mari said:

Down to 100 days!  Starting to look at shore excursions; anyone have plans made for port days yet?

84 days or 12 weeks clock running slow. Just ordered a clam shell for Half Moon Cay so we would have a place on the beach to store stuff. Winging it so far

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2023 at 4:20 PM, phoneman69 said:

Got to purchase Dr. Suess Green egg's and Ham today. Off the hook as i have been telling the grand kids about it and could not make a reservation untill this morning. 59 Days to go

I just did it, also. Unfortunately, only Monday the 26th was available . So on our last sea day, we get to have some Green Eggs before going back to the home of Dr. Suess. 

• Like 1

Leaving south shore Monday the 19th to drive down. Parking at pier and i am not carrying anyone's luggage. I am on Vacation Also. Yes see you at the breakfast if not sooner. ( how many people going to be walking around saying " they park there cars")

Edited by phoneman69
grammer

• 4 weeks later...