Aqua Spa (Constellation) - Cafe, Spa, How does it all work? Is there a cost?

Funcouple

What's the deal with the Aqua Spa? I hear so many diffenent things and I'm having a hard time piecing it all together.

- Cafe -- is there an additional cost?

- Spa treatments -- obviously there's a cost per treatment

- Spa Pool -- Is there a cost?

- Spa steam room -- cost?

- Other steam room? or are all of the steam / aromathearopy in the aqua spa?

Thanks for the clarification.

What's the deal with the Aqua Spa? I hear so many diffenent things and I'm having a hard time piecing it all together.

Hi:) no charge for the Aqua Spa Cafe...good food too:D

There is no charge for the T-Pool.

Spa Treatments prices vary on what you decide to choose.

As far as I know, no charge for the steam room...but someone

else might know better.

Other Steam Room? Not sure what you are referring to on that one.

Enjoy your cruise. Constellation is an excellenet ship!:)

Cafe.No additional cost unless you order something like a smoothie $3.95, clearly marked on the wall marque.

Yes, spa treatments are not free. They do have specials announced the evening before the day of the special. So call as soon as you read your daily if you are interested in that treatment.

Spa pool, no cost on Millenium class ships (Constellation, Summit, Infinity and Millenium). What is confusing is that on Century class ships there is a charge except for suite occupants. But they are free on M class, and its use is limited to people 18 and over, no kids.

Steam rooms/saunas are free, located in men's locker room and women's locker room. AS opposed to the Persian Gardens for which there IS a charge. If you go to the spa tour on boarding day you can see it and decide if it is anything you want to pay for. Persian Gardens is a kind of steam room, but separated into 3 chambers, supposedly with different scents in each. I did not note any scents and did not feel it was worth it. I have trouble relaxing in a dimly lit location with half clad strangers sitting on heated benches. I prefer a hot tub or the T pool! free, too.

Nice thing about the Millennium class ships -- no additional costs for the above services, except the treatments. The aqua spa is really a large indoor saltwater pool with large "jets". The cafe is in the aqua spa area and has some interesting cuisine. There is a really neat sauna with a huge round window -- it was fun sitting in there watching the Alaskan scenery go by. The only draw back -- men's is seperate from the women's.:rolleyes:

Enjoy!

Kel

Hi,

I just wanted to add that there is a very special treatment that couples can take in the Persian Gardens, and it is in total privacy. It is called Rasul and is for couples. We found this to be quite nice. You are given various types of mud to spread on each other then you take a nice Turkish steam followed up by a shower. We also had a private spa tub afterwards included in our treatment, with various oils and scents. I forget the cost now but it was very very enjoyable. :) If you are interested just check at the SPA desk.

AS opposed to the Persian Gardens for which there IS a charge. If you go to the spa tour on boarding day you can see it and decide if it is anything you want to pay for. Persian Gardens is a kind of steam room, but separated into 3 chambers, supposedly with different scents in each. I did not note any scents and did not feel it was worth it. I have trouble relaxing in a dimly lit location with half clad strangers sitting on heated benches.

I love the T-pool, find it very relaxing and soothing. I used it everyday, especially after a day on the islands.

Spa food-dont dismiss it, some is VERY good. There are cold items served, eg.--salmon, curried chicken and cous cous etc. But check for the daily cooked to order dish. One day we had the most fabulous jumbo, marinated skewered shrimp..FABULOUS and it seemed that no one knew about it.

Especially if you dine at the late seating there is always something to tide you over till the 8 o'colck dining or the evening sushi !!!

I love the T-pool, find it very relaxing and soothing. I used it everyday, especially after a day on the islands.

Spa food-dont dismiss it, some is VERY good. There are cold items served, eg.--salmon, curried chicken and cous cous etc. But check for the daily cooked to order dish. One day we had the most fabulous jumbo, marinated skewered shrimp..FABULOUS and it seemed that no one knew about it.

Especially if you dine at the late seating there is always something to tide you over till the 8 o'colck dining or the evening sushi !!!

I completely agree...the Spa food is a hidden little treasure. The salmon was very good. And one day we had a vegetable taco that I've tried to duplicate at home. Very light and delicious.

Karyn

Archived