Question about times for Cosol tours.

prmami

I have booked Cosol tours and was just wondering if they return you back to port on time.
My husband just wants to know if anyone had any issues with returning to their ship on time.

Thank you for your replies.

1 hour ago, prmami said:

I have booked Cosol tours and was just wondering if they return you back to port on time.
My husband just wants to know if anyone had any issues with returning to their ship on time.

There's hasn't been one post on the more than a decade that I've been on CC of Cosol not getting people back on time 

If that happened, it'd be all over the boards and a quick search would show the posts. 

The company is very good about timings. It does only take once for it to happen but I'd roll those dice any day with Cosol.. 

5 hours ago, prmami said:

All the companies you research on trip advisors are not going to be late. You understand that their money is made by tourism and cruise tourism is huge. They would go under if they were late. There are tons of tours you can read up on and their ratings. You don’t have to be worried 

• 1 month later...

Not sure if you went yet but our tour with cosol was supposed to be back by 2:30 with a 4:30 boarding time. We arrived at the port at 4:23. We were all getting a bit anxious with all the traffic going to the port. We were well behind schedule the entire tour.