Paid full balance and now showing I owe £100

Gimpfacemctavish

Not sure what's happened but I would ring them and see what they say .It probably will be a systems error on their side .It looks like your price is wrong at £949 .I remember seeing a invoice on one of ours and didnt look fully paid although it was through a TA I use but everything was paid up .

Did you make any changes at all to your booking? I think £100 is a standard admin fee for changes made after booking, for example if you asked for a different cabin. Like binman2 I see your passenger 1 price is £100 more than passenger 2. I've had a similar situation previously when I've seen a new deal for a cruise already booked and instead of losing my deposit, I've taken the £100 hit for the admin fee to take advantage of the new pricing.

Just had a reply and the error was an administrative error when the shareholder benefit was added. So a simple fix in the end.Thanks for the reply’s.

just an afterthought. Sending a private message via P&O Twitter page was pretty quick. A response after a couple of hours and after some booking info it was resolved very quickly and a revised booking quickly sent to my email.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, bbtablet said:

You'd have had difficulty in paying the phantom £100 by January 2nd 2023 in any case, given that you only received the invoice last weekend!

So true, but nothing surprises me with P&O. They mess up something on every cruise I’ve been on so far so I shouldn’t be surprised.