Suite benefits

Hobbes67

Have they made any changes to the full suite benefits?  We were in a suite in December of 2022 and it included the Specialty Dining the first night.  Since it was on the Discovery it did not include the enclave, but I don't see that listed anywhere on the other ships either.  We are in a suite this weekend on the Regal so hoping we will still get both of the benefits.  There is nothing listed for the specialty dining either.

3 minutes ago, Hobbes67 said:

Have they made any changes to the full suite benefits?  We were in a suite in December of 2022 and it included the Specialty Dining the first night.  Since it was on the Discovery it did not include the enclave, but I don't see that listed anywhere on the other ships either.  We are in a suite this weekend on the Regal so hoping we will still get both of the benefits.  There is nothing listed for the specialty dining either.

My error, they do include the specialty dinner!

2 hours ago, Hobbes67 said:

No changes in suite benefits.

The Enclave has not ever been a suite benefit, although some ships have decided to gift it anyways (Regal, for instance, gave access to suite guests).

Thermal Suite on the ships that have it, ie Grand and Island class, is a suite benefit... 

Princess does not always coordinate suite benefits and class of ships.  

On the Grand Class Ships, you have access to the Thermal Suites, if your ship has them.  Best as I can describe:  If available. 

Then they added the Enclave but not as part of the suite perks and called it the Thermal Suites.  

What is consistent:  Thermal Suites and Enclave are not part of the Sanctuary.  More gibberish from Princess.

• Thanks 1