NA beer options

Jjg34219

In the past, they have not been covered in the nonalcoholic packages. You had to have an alcohol package to be able to get them. Perhaps because there was some residual alcohol in them, I’m not sure.  I do know that children could not order them.

What is the Zero Proof Package (previously the Premium Non-Alcoholic Package)?

Refresh with premium bottled water from Evian, Perrier, San Pellegrino, & Panna, Specialty Coffees & Organic Teas, Red Bull Energy Drink, Frozen Smoothies, Zero Proof Cocktails, Coca-Cola selections, offerings from Vitamin Water, and Bottled Iced Teas. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, basenji56 said:

What is the Zero Proof Package (previously the Premium Non-Alcoholic Package)?

Refresh with premium bottled water from Evian, Perrier, San Pellegrino, & Panna, Specialty Coffees & Organic Teas, Red Bull Energy Drink, Frozen Smoothies, Zero Proof Cocktails, Coca-Cola selections, offerings from Vitamin Water, and Bottled Iced Teas. 

Very odd that nonalcholic beer is not mentioned as being included in this package.

6 hours ago, Celtic_Creation said:

Hi,

Just came back from a couple of Solstice cruises.  Heineken 0.0 was covered under my Zero Proof package.

You were very lucky.  I’ve been on many Celebrity cruises and it never was.   As far as residual alcohol, The Hein 0.0 is totally alcohol free.   It is actually made without alcohol from the onset.  Heineken used to make “Buckler” which was a little better.  That and most N/A beers start out with alcohol in them.   I have tried for years to get Celebrity to understand this and n/g.

I was told, and this explanation is a little odd to me, that because the non-alcoholic beers are distributed and sold by their alcohol sources, it is classified as alcohol by Celebrity and is not part of the non-alcoholic packages.  

Also this means that you cannot bring it on board the way you can bring soft drinks and sodas.

1 hour ago, lovetocruisee said:

You were very lucky.  I’ve been on many Celebrity cruises and it never was.   As far as residual alcohol, The Hein 0.0 is totally alcohol free.   It is actually made without alcohol from the onset.  Heineken used to make “Buckler” which was a little better.  That and most N/A beers start out with alcohol in them.   I have tried for years to get Celebrity to understand this and n/g.

But the old beverage package which did not include alcohol drinks is very different from the Zero Proof .. I am glad to see they understand the NA Beer is 'zero proof.'

Has anyone with the new Zero Proof package been told that NA beer was not included?  I am not sure it matters what the old experience was, @Celtic_Creation says it was on a recent cruise.  

Then again, inconsistency between ships would not be that unusual. 

Edited by DaKahuna

We have the AI/Classic package.  Just hoping we can swap the 2 bottles of wine each for some good NA, like Becks.  For heart reasons, my husband can only drink a couple of real beers a night so he likes to mix in a couple of NAs to stretch his pleasure.