15 March - itineraries on sale for 24/25

watsonbeau

16 hours ago, MylesS said:

Queen Anne's maiden world voyage itinerary looks very good I must say.. an improvement to the ones the other Queen's have done in recent years (in my opinion, at least)

Maybe to some but it's 'oh so much the usual' if you're a traditional cruiser and want to visit somewhere new or exciting. Of the 32 ports/ canals on the Queen Anne itinerary there are just two that I've not had the pleasure of visiting ( Puerto Quetzal and Nuku'alofa).

Hence the reason I've once again had to switch cruise lines later this year having found an Azamara Mediterranean cruise where three of the 7 ports will be new to me.

I like the March ‘25 Caribbean 13 day from New York.

Amazingly after dozens of Caribbean cruises with many different lines this one has three ports I have not visited.

Also always a pleasure to bypass flights as I am a 2 1/2 hour drive to Brooklyn.

Yes I’m looking at the March Caribbean, Southampton round trip - as in UK. Would quite like the QV Southampton to Rio or the one from Chile via Panama back to Southampton- but I think will be too pricey - have done Panama Canal the other direction so would be interested to do the other way, but also it’s a long flight to get to Chile from UK which also puts me off. We shall see ! 

1 hour ago, babs135 said:

There are a couple of cruises that really appeal but sadly there is absolutely no chance of getting DH to book this early. Completely unmovable. 

Have you asked how he would feel, as a sort of compromise, if you went ahead and booked a single for yourself, as you really want to go and they sell out so quickly and, anyway, prices do tend to rise?

28 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

Have you asked how he would feel, as a sort of compromise, if you went ahead and booked a single for yourself, as you really want to go and they sell out so quickly and, anyway, prices do tend to rise?

Would never work. He knows me too well to know that I would never take a holiday (other than a 3 or4 nighter with DD) without him, especially 35 nights!! 

1 hour ago, babs135 said:

Would never work. He knows me too well to know that I would never take a holiday (other than a 3 or4 nighter with DD) without him, especially 35 nights!! 

Well, the only answer is to book and not tell him, then he’ll have a lovely surprise. Would I dare do this? No, of course not, because I’m too cowardly, but it’s the best course of action. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1