Apex class ships specific question

newcruzer2

We are booked on apex for Nov (we've cruised celebrity before but on a much older ships). I chose the 6pm dining.  Not the anytime dining. The more I investigate Apex it seems their mdr have different cuisines. 

Will we be randomly given a mdr/cuisine and have that all week or do they rotate us. Wondering if I should change to anytime so we have cuisine choices.

11 minutes ago, newcruzer2 said:

We are booked on apex for Nov (we've cruised celebrity before but on a much older ships). I chose the 6pm dining.  Not the anytime dining. The more I investigate Apex it seems their mdr have different cuisines. 

Will we be randomly given a mdr/cuisine and have that all week or do they rotate us. Wondering if I should change to anytime so we have cuisine choices.

You select.

We had arrived at 6:30 to eat in Normadie.  Ahead of us were 3 singer/dancers from the production show. All of us were told that the restaurant was full and we should come back in an hour.  So the next night when we wanted to eat early, we made sure we arrived at 5:30 pm.  No problem...

1 hour ago, hrhdhd said:

You will have anytime dining. There is no fixed dining on the E-class ships.

Oh that surprised me. I booked direct thru celebrity. And went and double checked via a mock booking and there were indeed 3 choices anytime, 6 or 830

Thank you for the info

12 minutes ago, newcruzer2 said:

Oh that surprised me. I booked direct thru celebrity. And went and double checked via a mock booking and there were indeed 3 choices anytime, 6 or 830

Thank you for the info

The website doesn't show reality in this case. 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On Apex in August we found arriving at about 6:45 (folks leaving to make the 7:00 pm show) was perfect for us and we never waited more than 5 minutes to be seated.  I had made reservations on line but since everyone lined up to be seated they were not helpful.