Question about back-to-back OBC

koconnor214

We are on two upcoming consecutive cruises next month. Had booked one cruise originally, then decided to add the second cruise later to stay on the ship another week. I assume separate bookings qualify for the OBC offer? I’ve tried to fill out the onboard form to claim the onboard spending credits with the two booking numbers several times but it doesn’t seem to process and nothing has shown up in my account. Thanks for any guidance!

They do, but there are some timescale limitations depending upon when you booked them. The main one is if you booked one later and within 90 days of sailing it should be done within 14 days of booking. Check the terms and conditions. The way you have done it is entirely correct. If you use a travel agent I would check with them. If you made the booking direct then I would check it with Azamara directly. 

https://www.azamara.co.uk/plan/back-to-back-voyages

Phil 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

They do, but there are some timescale limitations depending upon when you booked them. The main one is if you booked one later and within 90 days of sailing it should be done within 14 days of booking. Check the terms and conditions. The way you have done it is entirely correct. If you use a travel agent I would check with them. If you made the booking direct then I would check it with Azamara directly. 

https://www.azamara.co.uk/plan/back-to-back-voyages

Phil 

Thank you!

2 hours ago, koconnor214 said:

We are on two upcoming consecutive cruises next month. Had booked one cruise originally, then decided to add the second cruise later to stay on the ship another week. I assume separate bookings qualify for the OBC offer? I’ve tried to fill out the onboard form to claim the onboard spending credits with the two booking numbers several times but it doesn’t seem to process and nothing has shown up in my account. Thanks for any guidance!

Call Azamara direct even if youu booked with a TA or have your TA look into it for you.  The cruises have to be "tagged" together.  It took me 2 calls to them but finally received my b2b OBC.  Sometimes it takes a while to speak to a customer service representative but I like the feature where they save your place in line and call you back when it is your turn.  All the customer service people have been very helpful.

Good luck

It can and usually does take at least a couple weeks for the obc to show up.  I have found that it's best to list both/all cruise numbers on one request.  If you have wisely used a TA, please don't call Azamara yourself, have your TA make the call.

4 hours ago, laurieb said:

It can and usually does take at least a couple weeks for the obc to show up.  I have found that it's best to list both/all cruise numbers on one request.  If you have wisely used a TA, please don't call Azamara yourself, have your TA make the call.

I asked my TA to take care of requesting the B2B credit on our December cruises. She handled it in less than 48 hours. It's nice to know it's done.

• Like 1