Excursion Release Date

Italy52

We  are new to Carnival and have booked our first cruise to Alaska with the line.  Can anyone tell me when we might be able to see excursion options for the trip:  6 months out, 3 months out, etc.???

They don't come all at once.  I would keep checking daily, especially if there are specific excursions you are looking for, and popular ones do sell out. 

They can be as much as a year in advance or more, and sometimes additional excursions will be added a few months before sailing. 

• Like 2

Some appear very early and some trickle in later. Our cruise is September 10th and the last excursion I was waiting for showed up a few days ago. It is the Glacier Cruise in the Tracy Arm and it showed up in Day One departure day so look for it there. The zipline at Icy Straight showed up last month and there are still no excursions for Prince Rupert but that port was added to our cruise a couple of months ago. 

• Thanks 1

It all depends when Carnival negotiates and  signs contracts with the excursion vendors, which is done on a rolling basis.  As others have said - keep checking. BTW - the Tracy Arm small boat Glacier cruise was amazing.  Saw the glaciers calving, and tons of seals.

• Thanks 1

Excursions booked in advance are refundable.  So I keep checking even after booking in case something becomes available that appeals to me more.  (But always read the fine print about refunds as terms could change at any time or could vary based on sailing or excursion.)

• Thanks 1