Q Smokehouse

PLW0520

24 minutes ago, Maplemoose said:

Do you need to eat in the Q to watch the entertainment or can you just get a drink? 

I believe there is a bar you can sit at and watch/drink. I will know for sure April 1. 

Edited by PTC DAWG

36 minutes ago, Maplemoose said:

Do you need to eat in the Q to watch the entertainment or can you just get a drink? 

There's a bar and a few high tops near it. Also, Q becomes more of a club when they stop serving food around 9pm. We stopped by several nights at around 10 pm to have a drink and listen to a little country music. Fun place. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

I believe there is a bar you can sit at and watch/drink. I will know for sure April 1. 

Hi 😊 I will be on the Encore on April 1 as well👍 I can't wait...already counting the days, hours and minutes... 4 degrees and snow in my hometown...31 in Miami!!!! I need a cruise!!!!!

I already made a reservation for Q. I think I will use my latitudes coupon.

• Like 1

I will just add that we dined at Q on the Encore and used one of our dining perks and, while we enjoyed it, we didn't feel it was worth using the perk. So last summer, when we sailed on Joy, we didn't do dinner there using a dining credit and instead went and ordered just a couple of things to nosh on while we listened to music.

And, on Encore, the 2 best restaurants that we enjoyed using our perk on were Onda and Los Lobos. Los Lobos was really so good.

• Like 1