Horizon Havana Interior

3smithboys

DH and I put a hold on an interior Havana cabin on the Horizon. Its cabin 5205. I did a quick search on here, and I think it’s a good choice. We’ve never been on a Vista class ship before.

This past summer we went on a b2b on the Mardi Gras and had the best cruise ever. We are going on the Magic for the 1st time for spring break in a few weeks. We’ve been on the Dream & the Breeze and enjoyed them. We are also booked on the Celebration this summer. 

We usually cruise in balcony cabins but are going in an inside for our Magic cruise. We got another balcony for the Celebration cruise in the summer. I wanted to ask what people think of the interior Havana cabins (are they any different from regular interior cabins?) Also, what should we expect from the Havana area? It seems to be pretty popular/ well thought of on the Vista class ships. Thanks!

The interior rooms in the Havana area have slightly different décor, but the size/layout of the cabin is just like any other interior.

Although I loved our Havana Cabana (I could sit in that swing chair and read all day long), I think Havana interior cabins are the best deal overall.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, soccersharon said:

We loved 5205 last May!  The cabin layout makes it feel a little bigger than standard interior cabins.

Great! Thanks so much! What did you think of the Havana area? We’ve never been there before.

Edited by 3smithboys

48 minutes ago, soccersharon said:

We love it!  It’s the only cabin category will will book on Vista class ships.

Thank you! It’s our 1st time on a Vista class, and I heard that the Havana area is better on them than any other class. So, we figured, let’s try it!

Booked Horizon Havana Interior 5208 for November 2024!  ABC itinerary!  I'm so excited for this trip!

Unfortunately...it's 610 days away lol.

Fortunately...we have 3 cruises booked before that.

😁😁😁

Edited by StephPS79
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, StephPS79 said:

Booked Horizon Havana Interior 5208 for November 2024!  ABC itinerary!  I'm so excited for this trip!

Unfortunately...it's 610 days away lol.

Fortunately...we have 3 cruises booked before that.

😁😁😁

That’s so exciting! We are going to the ABC’s for the 1st time on the Celebration in July. I can’t wait.

• Like 1

Just got back from being in 5205 on Vista, and *loved* it!! We love Havana in general -- would never do anything else on a Vista class ship -- but had never done an interior. Did my homework and was able to snag one of the "sideways" staterooms (5205 and 5208) and it was awesome. My son was in a regular Havana interior a few doors down so we were able to compare, and were so happy with our pick. The sideways layout made a huge difference in how much space we had, and it felt a lot bigger than it was. And oh, what a glorious, cool, cave of awesomeness for that afternoon siesta.😍

I so wanted to take pictures and video of it but the Vista was seriously delayed that day and embarkation was a crazy rushed mess. But if there's anything you want to know about that room specifically please let me know!

• Like 3

On 3/8/2023 at 3:06 PM, 3smithboys said:

DH and I put a hold on an interior Havana cabin on the Horizon. Its cabin 5205. I did a quick search on here, and I think it’s a good choice. We’ve never been on a Vista class ship before.

This past summer we went on a b2b on the Mardi Gras and had the best cruise ever. We are going on the Magic for the 1st time for spring break in a few weeks. We’ve been on the Dream & the Breeze and enjoyed them. We are also booked on the Celebration this summer. 

We usually cruise in balcony cabins but are going in an inside for our Magic cruise. We got another balcony for the Celebration cruise in the summer. I wanted to ask what people think of the interior Havana cabins (are they any different from regular interior cabins?) Also, what should we expect from the Havana area? It seems to be pretty popular/ well thought of on the Vista class ships. Thanks!

We usually cruise in balcony cabins too, and our first interior will be on this fall's Horizon cruise in the Havana area. I figured the best way to try out an interior room is on a Vista class ship in the Havana area since there is a wonderful area to relax in just "down the hall" from our room.

• Like 2