Current On-board Promotion

vacation44

Anyone know what, if anything, the CruiseNext desk is offering if you book on board this month?   I know sometimes they offer 10% off.   They did when we sailed in September, but I had to specifically ask if there was a 10% discount.

As far as I know, there haven't been any special onboard promos since the 10% last September.  But recently I was told you had to buy CNCs before they would work with you on repricing or doing an onboard upgrade for an existing reservation.  I don't know if that's fleet wide or just the policy for that team.

5 minutes ago, julig22 said:

As far as I know, there haven't been any special onboard promos since the 10% last September.  But recently I was told you had to buy CNCs before they would work with you on repricing or doing an onboard upgrade for an existing reservation.  I don't know if that's fleet wide or just the policy for that team.

That works for me as I do have to buy a few.   I just hope the team on the Epic is helpful.

On the Prima this past November (2022), you received $125 onboard credit for every $250 spent toward CruiseNext credit.  Also, I was told that if I booked another cruise while I was still on that cruise, I could use $500 of purchased CruiseNext credit toward any class of cabin including an interior cabin.  However, the documents I was given contradicted that statement.  They said I could use $500 of CruiseNext credit per cabin only if the cabin is balcony class or better.