Night Lights on Encore?

glsebs

1 minute ago, glsebs said:

I have done some research, but I can’t find the answer to this question. Does the Encore have night lights in the bathroom or do I need to take some along?

Thanks.

I have no idea as I am going on my first Seabourn cruise in May. Years ago I always took a small torch with me but nowdays everyone has a mobile phone which has a light on it so I wouldn't worry.

We were on Odyssey recently.  It's the first time I had noticed the lighting up with sensor lights as you get out in the night.  One by each bed and one by the dressing table.  Staying on just long enough before switching themselves off.  I liked them!

Ovation didn't have this when we were on last February, but we were provided with a night light to plug in at the dressing table.  

2 hours ago, glsebs said:

I have done some research, but I can’t find the answer to this question. Does the Encore have night lights in the bathroom or do I need to take some along?

Thanks.

There are no night lights actually in the bathroom so we tend to leave that light on but as Mauzac pointed out the sensor lights near the bed and dressing table that stays on long enough to allow you to get to and from the bathroom.

Yes, if you don't have special lighting it is easy to leave the bathroom light on (dries the undies on the line if you have done your laundry) and close or almost close the door;  the sliver of light should be enough to get there safely.

The best solution for nightlights on a cruise, as I learned on this site years ago, is to take one or two battery-powered tea light candles: 

image.jpeg.04c606899788b04567318b5bf97e817d.jpeg

For a roughly $10 investment on Amazon, you'll have enough for the next 10 years, with some to give to friends or fellow passengers you meet who are cursing the darkness! 🙂

image.jpeg