Terminal to Terminal Transfers at Port of Miami

bar1068

We have "back to back" cruises planned out of POM in May. Cruising on Royals Harmony of the Seas, then cruising on Carnival Celebration right after. After we debark we'll need to almost get from one end of the port to the other effectively, going from Royals Terminal A to Carnivals Terminal F. We initially thought walking could be an option, but that sounds unlikely. Does not appear to be a "safe" path to walk between the terminals. Recently I was made aware there could be a transfer service provide by the port authority, something that can be arranged by the cruise line. I'm trying to find out more detail about this to determine if it's a viable option to get from one terminal to the other. I've reached out to contacts info I've found for the POM and so far no reply. Thought I'd toss this out here to see if anyone has heard or used this service.

• 2 weeks later...

We did this.  We hopped in a taxi and said we knew this wasn't the best ride for them and would tip accordingly.  The driver was friendly and said no problem; he would pick up another fare when he dropped us off.  Taxis have to take you.