Times of shows?

new2cruise

Pretty much at 7:30 and 9:30 in the main show lounge.  Occasionally they change a show to 7 PM if it's a late port day.

Keep in mind that you have to arrive early for the production shows.  They seem to fill up faster..

I have become one who books for 5:40 PM every night. (That used to seem way too early for me but I'm old now. 🤪) With that dining time we never have a wait. We can always make it to the early show in time to get a decent seat and also have time to stop to grab a drink to take with us on the way to the theater. Seeing the early show allows us to make it to evening trivia, Liar's Club, Yes-No, etc. Whatever we may want to do in the evening. Alternately, if there isn't really anything listed that interests us for the later part of the evening we do something else after dinner and go to the late show if it interests us. Our two cruises post-shutdown I have booked this dining time and have booked it for our B2B2B this fall and for our Total Solar Eclipse cruise next year. It works out really well for us.

• Like 3